Chapter 10

Kanan's pov

A kid with blue hair and white wings comes closer to me. "Ezra?" I say. "Kanan!!!!" Ezra shouts coming closer to me. "Ezra!!!!" I shout running towards him. Once he is brought to the ground, I grab him and pull him into a hug.

"Ezra I missed you so much." I say. "I missed you too." He says. Once we let go of each other, I take a closer look at his wings. "Where did you get these?" I ask him. "She gave them to me because she felt I was ready." He says smiling.

"Who's she?" I ask him. Ezra just smiles more and turns around. Behind him is a women with wings too. When I look at her more, my jaw drops. "Master?" I say. She comes closer to us. "Hello my padawan." She says. I start to cry. When she got killed, I never stopped thinking about her. But I never knew she was an angel.

My master starts to look like a force ghost. "This is where I have to say goodbye." She says. What? No I'm not ready. "Wait no please stay." I say. She just smiles at me. "We will see each other again." She says. My master then turns to Ezra.

"Goodbye young angel. Take responsibility in your wings like I told you before. The spirits have finally after all these years found their light out of the darkness because of you." She says. "Thank you for everything. May the force be with you." Ezra says. "May the force be with you." My master says and flies back to the light.

When she is gone, I look at Ezra. "Ok you have lots of explaining to do." I say. "But right now I'm glad to have you back." He gives me a smile and starts to light up a yellowish color. "Woah Ezra I don't wanna alarm you but your lighting up." I say.

He gives a small laugh. "Yeah while I was there, I started to gain a few powers." He says. "Like what?" I ask him. "Maybe I should explain it to you inside. I really missed everyone else." He says. "Oh yeah then we better get inside." I say and we both walk in the ghost together.

The End

Just kidding!!!!!!

When we walked down the hallway, everything was still silent. "Where is everyone?" Ezra asks me. "In their rooms, you being gone really took the spirit out of them." I say. "How long was I gone?" He asks. "A week." I say. His eyes widen. "A week?!?!?" He shouts.

Ezra seemed to have said that too loud because everyone ran out of their rooms. "Ezra!!!!!" They all shout. Zeb knocks him down in a brotherly hug. "Wow Zeb are you really hugging me?" He asks. "Just don't get taken by spirits again." Zeb says. Hera, Sabine, and Rex follow Rex and go into a group hug.

"How did you.....where did you.....wings?" Hera asks him. "Ezra now is a good time to explain things." I say. "I know, ok here's what happened."