Chapter 5

Ezra's dream

I just came out of the portal after being sucked into it. "Where am I?" I ask and start to walk around. That's when I see Alex in front of me. "Why did you bring me here?" I ask. "You are our light." Alex says.

"What does that mean?" I ask him. "Come I'll show you." He says reaching out his hand. I back away from him. "There's no need to be afraid. I won't hurt you." He says. "But your a dark side user." I say.

"If I was I would've locked you up." He says. I look down. "Then what do you want with me?" I ask him. "Come with me and I'll show you." He says. I think about it for a second but then follow him.

Ezra's pov

I wake up in a haze. Did that really happen? "You ok?" Kanan asks me. "Yeah I'm fine." I say. "I think I had another memory." Kanan's eyes widen. "What happened in it?" He asks me. "I was following Alex somewhere." I say.

"Where?" He asks me. "I don't know." I say. "Well it's still something." He says. I look around to see no one around. "Where is everyone?" I ask. "They woke up awhile ago so they are just getting ready to go to Alex's headquarters." He says.

Oh yeah Alex's headquarters, can't wait. Kanan notices the expression on my face. "Ezra if you don't want to go there then we won't go. We'll just keep running and hope for the best." He says. I quickly shake my head. "No it's my fault why Alex is haunting us anyways so I'll do whatever it takes to have him leave us alone." I say.

"It's not your fault." He tells me. I was about to say something till Sabine comes in. "We're here." She says. Alright let's get this thing over with. "Hera wants us all to be ready." She says and leaves. Kanan and I get up and head to the common room.

Let me just get this straight, Kanan told me I got kidnapped in that room, I saw the same light appear in that room a few hours ago, and when we were all there, it came back. And now we are going back in there, just to probably say hello to the spirits again. Or give them another chance to take me and kill everyone else, alright let's go!!!!

"You got the coordinates?" Rex asks Hera. "Yes and make sure you all have flash lights." Hera says. "We all need to go in for this, even you Chopper." Chopper makes a small noise. "So we must stay together at all times." Kanan says.

"No separating unless I say so." He says. We all nod in agreement. "When do we go?" Zeb asks. "Probably in an hour just to m-" That's when the light forms again in here. I KNEW IT!!!!! "Or now." Hera says. "Hahahaha!!!!" The voice laughs.

"Let's go!!!" Rex shouts. We all then rush out of the ghost. Kanan makes sure I'm following by going behind me. When we get outside, we see a giant cave that is so dark inside. It's like I could hear voices coming out of there.

"Everyone ready?" Kanan asks all of us. We all just nod, not being able to find the words to speak. That's when we slowly walk into the creepy cave. I look at Kanan with a nervous expression for a second but try to stay calm.

As we are walking further into the cave, I get a weird feeling. "Does anyone feel like they are being watched?" I ask. "No but I do feel like I am going to trip on something." Zeb says. "I told you to bring a flashlight." Hera says. "We left to quickly to get one." He says. Hera just rolls her eyes at him.

"Wait I feel it too." Kanan says. We all then tense up when we hear a noise. "What was that?" Sabine asks. "I don't know, everyone keep your eyes peeled for anything." Rex says. I look to my side and gasp at a skeleton.

It's strange, I feel the skeleton's emotion and fear. It's fear....of dying. "What is that?" Kanan asks looking at the skeleton. "Don't you feel it Kanan? The skeleton is suffering. I could sense the skeleton's pain. We need to do something!!!" I shout. "We can't do anything." He says.

"We have to!!!! It needs our help!!! It's dying Kanan!!!! It's dying!!!!" I shout starting to cry. Kanan then pulls me into a hug. "Ezra I'm sorry but there's nothing we could do. I don't know what happened to it but we need to keep moving." He says. I hold onto Kanan with tears still dropping out of my eyes.

"You alright now?" He asks me. I look at him and give a small nod. "Yeah." I say. All of a sudden we feel a powerful wind. It blows Hera, Rex, Sabine, Zeb, Kanan, and Chopper away. That's when the light comes back and tries to suck me into it. "Kanan!!!!" I shout while being pulled into the portal.

"Noooo!!!!" He shouts and bolts towards me and grabs me. "Ahhh!!!" The voice shouts sending another wind to Kanan. But he doesn't let the wind separate himself from me. He keeps hold of me and we both get sucked into the portal. Then everything goes black.