Chapter 1: Adopted??!?!?

Start from the beginning

"I swear, and I promise I will never let him hur-"

"Mommy!!!!" I yell as my dad shots her in the head killing her instantly.

"Mommy!" I say as my dad slaps me, and hits me. 

"You are worthless! You made me kill your mommy!" He says still hitting me.

Just then the cops come through the door. They arrest my dad and take my mom's dead body out of the room. I start to cry, covered in blood, my mom's blood. The thought of her death and my dad arrested made me cry even harder.

~End of Flashback~

Rydel rubs my back, and I look at her with tears in my eyes. "Honey are you-"

I run out of her arms and down the hall. I don't want to be lied to again. I make my way up the stairs, and to my room. I sit in the closet and start to cry. My brown hair falling over my shoulders. I cry for what seems like hours until I feel a hand land on my shoulder.

Rydel's Pov:

I look down at Peyton, who seemed to turn out the world, and think about something. She looks up at me with tears in her eyes. She runs out of my arms and up the stairs.

"Rydel! What did you do to the poor girl?" Ross says.

" Nothing. She was thinking about something, and then she shot out of my arms. " I say looking all my brothers' eyes, and Ellington's eyes.

Miss. Mary comes in and looks at us.

"Miss. Mary, how did Peyton get here?" Ellington asks.

"Okay. Look... her dad abused her, and her mom was killed while she was there. Her dad shot her mom in front of her, not caring who was there. Ever since then she's had trust issues." Miss. Mary says. 

A few tears slip out of my eyes, and I'm pretty sure there was not a dry eye in that room when she told us.

" I'm going to go and find the little tike," Rocky says exiting the room. 

He heads up the stairs she ran up.

"We'll take her. " Riker says.

Miss. Mary looks at all of us, and we all nod. She starts to cry,  and this makes me cry too. Ellington pulls me into his chest so I can cry on his shoulder.

Rocky's Pov:

"Peyton! Peyton!" I yell, seeing if she would respond, but I didn't get anything.

As I'm running down the halls, I accidentally run into Carlos, and his wife Alexa.

"Whoa Rocky. Where are you going?" He asks.

I see a little girl with them. I squat down to her level.

"Do you know where Peyton is?"

"What do you mean? She went down with Riker, about 20 minutes ago. But my guess is that she's in our old room.... Peyton!" She yells before running down the hall.

I follow with her adopted parents hot on my tail.

"In there." She said pointing to the closet. 

I walk into the room, see posters everywhere. R5, 1D, LM, and BTR. Forget that, I walk over to the closet, and open the doors. Peyton was sitting, with her head in between her legs. She was crying like there was no end to it. I place my hand on her shoulder and she looks up at me.

"Rocky? What are you doing up here?" She asks me.

"To come get you, Princess," I say.

"What?"

"R5 is going to adopt you." She squeals and hugs me.

"Really? Or this is a joke?" She asks me looking up at me.

"It's not a joke. If it was I wouldn't be up here." I say.

"Yeah!!" She says, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Want me to carry you downstairs, Peyton?" I ask, standing up.

"Will you please?" She asks.

I nod my head and scoop her up in my arms. She starts to giggle until I flip her around, so she's being held the right way. I walk downstairs with her head on my shoulder. When I enter the big room again, Rydel hugs me.

"Be careful Delly. I've got our little Princess here." I say using one of my hands to tickle Peyton.

"No! Stop please!" She says giggling.

Peyton's Pov:

"Are you guys really going to adopt me?" I ask as Riker sets me in his lap.

"Yeah. We just signed the papers, for your release. " Ross says.

"Princess, I'll help you pack," Rydel says picking me up.

Once she fills my suitcase, she looks at me.

"Want to take the posters that are yours?"

"Yes, please," I say, hugging her leg.

We head downstairs, where Ellington,  Ross, Riker, and Rocky await us. When we get down there, Ratliff picks me up in the air, tosses me, and then catches me. I giggle, as soon as I land back in his arms.

"Let's go, Princess. Bye Miss. Mary!" Rydel yells.

"Bye Miss. Mary!" I yell.

----------
So guys that was the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed!!! Look out for the next chapter!!! Til next time listen to R5, love R5, and buy their merch!!

~Riker, and Rocky's Angel ~