|Chapter 35: Tantalising the Good Girl|

Isabella

Despite the high alcohol content in that beverage I virtually inhaled, some of the effects were beginning to diminish as we left prematurely from the nightclub.

Jason lit a cigarette as we ambled back to the car. With the heels I was endeavouring to strut gracefully yet mesmerizingly in, it did consequentially mean I had to lean on Jason a little. Or, to put it accurately, I had to hold his arm as he held it out for me. With his free right hand, he used that to draw the cigarette away from his lips every time he took a drag, just in time for the exhale.

Back in the car, the stench of smoke was evident. Coughing subtly, I opened my window as Jason, rolling his eyes, succumbed to rolling down his window, too. In the silence that lapsed, he began driving us away from Surrendering Seducer and to the new, inexplicable destination.

After a few minutes, I recognised the scenery, despite most of it obscured by the dark sky which was more or less a dark purple colour than black, like the time at the party and Jason and I kissed properly for the first time. Jason drove the car up the hill and parked in a similar spot to last time. Once again, we were overlooking the entirety of Greensville.

"It looks alive in The District," I breathed, awed by view, "but it looks dead and boring in The Valley."

"Just because your life seems perfect, doesn't mean that you're truly living," Jason said philosophically, turning his head to me.

"True," I sighed, gazing back at the view.

We both took our seatbelts off as turned to one another, ignoring the striking view we were witnessing in front of us. Instead, Jason put his hand up to my cheek and leaned in. Our lips connected and the first thing I could perceive was the taste of smoke. And after a moment when our lips opened, it was morphed with alcohol which was because of me.

Any other day, the taste of smoke would have repulsed me enough to push Jason back. Now, on the other hand, with the alcohol coursing through my veins and beginning to take effect again, it seemed somewhat intoxicating and liberating. It felt good to kiss someone whose mouth didn't just taste of a Mento or Polo they had consumed only minutes before. It felt more risky.

But then my attention was diverted to my phone in my pocket which was digging into my side awkwardly. I slid it out and put it in the cup holder near the gear stick in the middle of us, pulling back to focus on that task. There was still the smell of smoke emanating from Jason and it lingered in my mouth.

Before we continued the kiss, his eyes loitered on my hair. It was still ruffled the way he did it. His hand lowered from my neck and twirled a few strands around his fingers. His eyes were transfixed on my hair, but mine were watching him. When he looked up, he was already watching me.

"Why is it that you make me love a good girl?"

"Because," I said, leaning in close so that his hand brushed against my boob inadvertently, "I can be bad just for you."

So after a smirk curved at Jason's lips and he leaned in abruptly and the kiss continued zealously. His hand brushed against my boob again until, wanting to start the actual teasing, he cupped it in his hands and squeezed gently. Then, after a little readjustment to our seating arrangement, we ended up in the back of the car and I was straddling Jason as we sat in the middle slightly so I had a comfortable place to put my knees on either side of him. His legs were open slightly in a natural stance.

Jason's hands were lingering just under my bum on the top of my thighs as he pulled back. "I told you," he began, slightly out of breath, "that if I was kissing a girl I... liked... I'd let my hands wander down her body and explore everything." His hands slid up my body to the strap of my bra and he moved them round to my boobs. "I'd tell her how perfect she was and how beautiful she was."