"Wait, that is not the worse part..."

I furrow my brows, confused, not sure what could be worse than the possibility of Harry escaping and going to see Zayn. "Okay, what is?" I murmur.

"He has a gun."

Louis' POV

"What!" James gasp, through the phone's speaker. "I told you to watch him! How could-"

"Hey, it's not my fault." I say, defensively while dropping one of the left over bullets that I was holding between my fingers, back on the mattress; adding it to the scattered pile beside the open white box where they normally belong. "You know better than to leave your gun in the safe."

"Hello, that's where I am suppose to keep it if I'm not at work and-"

"Okay, stop! This isn't helping." Shawn interjects, holding his hands up. "What do we do?"

"Alright..." James sighs. "I'm currently stuck in traffic but I'll try to find a way out as soon as possible. Harry is most likely going to go to the office so I'll call Peter so he can keep a close eye on Zayn."

"Do you really think Harry would hurt him?" Shawn says, and I look up at him, frowning.

"I don't know but all I know is that this time around, Harry isn't fooling around and I'm not going to let him do something stupid that will cause him more trouble later."

Harry's POV

"Harry can you hear me?" Liam says through a small ear piece that he made me place in my ear.

"Yes." I reply, as I wait for the elevator to go up to the fifth floor.

"Okay good. Are you going to go see Zayn."

"Yes, I am." I nod. "Do you see Peter anywhere around?" I ask, knowing he is checking the cameras in the building.

"No, not on the fifth floor, he is a on the floor below in the copy room."

"Okay good. Well, most likely I have a bit of time before James finds out I'm actually here."

Finally, the elevator stops before the doors ding open. Stepping forward I carefully peek my head out to the left and spot a worker from one of the bottom floors escorting Zayn out of the interrogation room.

"Damn it." I curse under my breath.

"What are you going to do now?" Liam asks, as I watch Clark tell Zayn to stay put before stepping into the interrogation room once more, leaving the door open.

He is just a few feet away, I can't just not do something.

"Alright, new plan." I mumble after a moment of thinking. "Liam just keep the doors open and warm me if anyone else comes."

"You got it." He replies and I nod, stepping out of the elevator, deliberately walking towards Zayn, my hands fisted at my sides.

When I step closer to him, Zayn turns around smiling at me, his hands cuffed in front of him.

"Well, look what the wind-" I clench my jaw, bringing my arm back before punching him hard in the jaw, making him stumble back. Zayn barely had a chance to regain his balance before I shove him onto the floor and quickly straddle his waist to keep him pinned down, giving him punch after punch.