Once my hair was wrenched into place, gelled lightly, and curled to perfection Lynx started in on my make-up. I had this type of mascara that was made for eyes my color. It really made them look gorgeous, and Lynx's expert touch with my green eye shadow and light foundation made me look almost like a model.

I wasn't quite skinny enough to be a model, but I was far from overweight. My lips were always a soft red color so I simply put on a clear gloss to finish the look off. I retied my combat boots and stood for Lynx's inspection.

"Not bad at all, Izzy," she said walking in a slow circle around me. "We'll leave lunch a little early so I can touch up your make-up before you go to Potions." I nodded, grabbed my book bag, and headed out.

Ten minutes before lunch was over Lynx and I went to our dorm. She appraised me for a moment before making me apply more gloss. She gently brushed my hair back with her fingers so it looked a bit more orderly. Luckily my hair held curls well. She redid my eyeliner and stepped back satisfied.

"You're beautiful, Babe," she smiled. "He won't be able to teach for tripping over his tongue on the floor." I giggled and thanked her. She wished me good luck, and I nervously went on my way to Potions.

I made it to class second today. A Hufflepuff girl beat me. I sat down and pulled out my books leisurely. I had received compliments all day on my appearance which made me smile. I only hoped that Snape would notice. I smirked to myself as I waited for him to enter, and soon other students started filing in.

Most of the class was already seated when Professor Snape came in. He glanced at me as he passed, and I swear he froze for half a second. I wouldn't have noticed it if I hadn't been paying close attention to him. I gave him a flirty smile because I sat on the front row and no one would see. He glared at me, but his eyes seemed unable to look away from mine.

He began his lecture for the day sounding unusually distracted all the while and did his best to ignore me. I pouted slightly about that which he seemed to notice. Was that the reason for his smirk? It was obvious to me that he was putting in a lot of effort not to stare at me, but I knew nobody else would notice. He was really good at hiding his thoughts.

Roughly an hour later he assigned us three feet of parchment for homework on the uses of scarab beetles in potions making and dismissed the class.

"Miss Fellstone, a word," he said in his droning tone. I sighed and sat my things back on the table. I slowly walked up to his desk and decided to stop acting like a Gryffindor and let my Slytherin charm show.

"Yes Professor?" I asked meekly looking down at the floor.

"What do you think you are doing?" he asked. It sounded almost as if there was amusement under his annoyed tone, but I couldn't tell.

"What do you mean, Sir?" I asked looking up at him from under my eyelashes and brushing my hair back with one hand. Playing dumb can be a girl's best friend sometimes.

"The way you have dressed today; are you honestly expecting me to think it wasn't a silly ploy to win me over?" he asked raising one eyebrow. He was playing cool, but I could just barely see the longing in his eyes. I considered telling him not to flatter himself; that my appearance was for someone else. I decided quickly that that would only hinder my objective.

"I noticed you looking quite a bit," I said roguishly instead. He glared at me now.

"Miss Fellstone, you're behavior is highly inappropriate," he growled irritably.

"With all due respect, Sir, I have not broken any school rules in regards to the dress code. It is not my fault if you can't control yourself," I said looking up at him now. I was showing my sassy side. He snarled and leaned forward quickly.