Dressed in White~Chapter;30

~*~1 year later~*~

[Y/N's P.O.V]

    I'd spent the night at Grace's while Malachi had stayed with Levin. Irene, I couldn't wait to see him. Screw that old wedding tradition of not being able to see the bride till she walks down the isle. Grace, F/F/N, Phoenix, and Alexis were being all giggly and girly. I'd chosen Grace to be my Maid of Honor on the agreement she'd let me be hers. Grace was styling my hair. "Done!"She grinned with a curtsy. 

    I laughed, "Thanks Grace." 

    "It was my honor Kyra."

     "I swear if that was a pun-"Grace cut me off by bursting into a fit of giggles and I just shook my head. "You're almost as bad as Malachi."

[Levin's P.O.V]

    "Thanks Malachi." I straightened my tie."

    "I know I'm the best Levin."He grinned.

     "Are you seriously making puns now!" I let out a slight laugh of relief. Matt, Yip, and M/F/N groaned as Malachi nodded.

    "Of course I am!"

[Y/N's P.O.V]

"You know Malachi is most likely making a 'best' pun right now."Grace commented.

I gave her an eye roll. "You're probably right but that doesn't mean you have to make puns."

"But Darling! Puns are amazing!"

"Not on my Wedding Day." I looked up to the sky.

"Sorry Kyra, I'll stop." Grace let out one last laugh. "Now be careful! You're about to mess up you're hair!"

~*~*~

Irene, was I nervous. Nervous was an Understatement actually. Nekoette~Tan and Dmitri  were walking down. Nekoette~Tan was the flower girl and Dmitri was the Ring bearer. I heard the song come on that I was walking down the isle to. I took a quick breath, my Dad wasn't here to walk me down the isle and I didn't know how I felt about it. With that thought I stepped onto the path, I was about to be married. 

The walk was quick and I was standing before Levin. We were both smiling.  Vows were said, Rings were exchanged and then the words came out of the priests mouth. "You may kiss the bride." The applause was loud for the small group we'd invited. Mainly just people from the village and a few of my old friends-which wasn't many. I zoned out the applause and in that moment it was just me and Levin. I was Kyra Y/N  Y/L/N Phoenix and proud of it.

~*~*~

Grace had put together the after party and if I had to plan hers, well the one she planned for me would be hard to beat. There was no Father-Daughter dance to be had though. Kawaii~Chan had made cakes, cookies, ice cream, you name it she probably made it. Music was going and Levin and I had the first-and best-slow dance ever. I was currently sitting with Grace and F/F/N. We were all eating.

"Do you know when the party ends? Just so I can know if it's okay to ditch my shoes yet." I asked Grace.

"I ditched mine after the first dance."Grace shrugged," But around Midnight, then you and Levin are leaving for...?"