Winter is Here~Chapter;19

Last Chapter; Basically Jacob is dead, they don't know about Kat, Levin and Malachi are being abused.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[Y/N's P.O.V]

    I awoke to hear Grace's cry. "What the hell did they do to him!?!?!?!"

    I heard a female's voice reply in a snarl,"What they deserve for holding you hostage!"

    "We weren't-" A door slammed, cutting Grace off. I heard her collapse to the ground and start sobbing.

    I started,"Grace-"

    "I can't take it! I can't take anymore of living in this hell-hole of a life Y/N!"She screamed through her tears.

    I was about to reply when I heard the back door to the cell room open. Luke walked in carrying two medicine bottles and a green scarf. He walked over to Levin's cell and kicked the door. I hadn't even realized Levin had been asleep through all this. Levin woke up suddenly and Luke handed him the bottle through the bars. "It'll help with your wounds." He walked over to Grace next, handing her the scarf. "This fell off in the town square." He went to Malachi's cell and opened the door. He knelt down. I assume he was applying the medicine. I hadn't seen Malachi yet, and was kinda glad I hadn't due to Grace's reaction. Luke stood, shoving the medicine bottle in his pocket. "I would prepare yourselves, you'll be having a visitor soon." With those words he exited Malachi's cell, locked the door, and left the building.

    A few minutes later, a girl I knew walked in. Ice-blue hair, aqua eyes, pale skin, and the tiara she always seemed to wear. The silver one, with a purple gemstone. A pale purple and white dress. It was Princess Winter. This was Grace's sister.

    "Good Day Sister, Princess Y/N."She gave us a small curtsy and sent a small glare to Levin and Malachi. 

    "Winter."Grace's words came out as a growl.

    Winter gave a small laugh,"Don't act stupid, Grace. You've spent to much time with these,"She sent a gross look to Malachi and Levin,"peasants to remember how to live correctly as a princess. Also, where's that stupid dog of yours? Did it finally die? It was getting too old for a princess's pet anyway."

    I could see Grace gritting her teeth, and trying not to cry. I butted in. "Hey, princess that isn't really a nice-or princessy-thing to say. Especially when this girl has the family she has, watched her dog die, the man who helped her bury Ruby is almost dead, all four of her best friends are dead, and she's currently locked in a frickin cell. Don't mention how stressed she is. You want to know why all this happened? Because of you. She felt worthless, unneeded,overshadowed. Because. Of. You."

    "Well,"Winter scoffed,"She is a lot of those things. Considering Father screwed another woman and told mother he adopted a two year old girl to help me learn what it was like to have people looking up to you."

    That broke Grace's last strand of patience she had for today. She stood up and started cursing like a sailor at her sister. "You [bleep] idiot! I already [bleep] knew that you [bleep]! So just get the [bleep] hell out of this [bleep] cell and for once in my Irenedamm life LEAVE ME THE [BLEEP] HELL ALONE!" That was the censored version for all you people who don't understand.

    Winter stared at her sister wide-eyed. Then narrowed them. "A princess never swears."with that she turned and slammed the jail door at us as she left the building.