Runaway.....Again~Chapter;10

[[Y/N's] P.O.V]

We stepped out of the other side of the portal and almost ran into a woman with jet black hair and amber eyes.

"Who are you? Who sent you!"She asked.

"Levin"I replied,"Levin sent us. Who are you?" I replied, not giving our names.

"Aphmau, now why'd Levin send you?"Aphmau replied just as quickly as I had.

Grace cut in,"I'm Grace and this is [Y/N] Levin sent us here because......we're princesses on the run. I'm escaping a broken family and [Y/N] is running away from a forced marriage."

I shot Grace a look and was about to chew her out when Aphmau's look softened.

"I was turned into a Meif'wa and was put into a forced marriage. I was lucky to escape. You girls follow me."She smiled and turned and led us out of the portal entrance.

~*~*~

Aphmau led us to a small village by a beach. It was gorgeous.

"Welcome to the home of the Phoenix Alliance."Aphmau said, gestering to the village. "We're still working on building."

"It's beautiful"Grace said in awe.

"Yeah....."I chimed in, I was looking out over the water by now.
Aphmau nodded,"that's why I chose it."
"How do you know Levin?"Grace asked.
"He's my adopted son."Aphmau shrugged.
That made my head turn,"what but you-"
"Look just a few years older then him? I got stuck in the Irene dimension. Fifteen years passed here in this world while it was only fifteen minutes for me."
"Oh...."I replied,looking down.
"Now come one, I'll show you where your going to stay."