Sandy Nights~Chapter;13

[[Y/N]'s P.O.V]
    Holy crap.
    What did I just see?
    Is she dead?
    Alive?
    What the nether happened??!!??
    Those were the thoughts that ran through my head when Grace fell backwards. I was frozen. Levin and Aphmau ran over to Grace's side.
    "W-what?"I choked out,"I-is she ok?" That's when I kicked into action and ran to her side.
    "I'm not sure.....she might of known these other people though...."Aphmau trailed off,looking around.
    "We have to get them all back."I said
    "Two of them-"Levin started.
    I cut him off,"ALL OF THEM LEVIN! HER DOG JUST DIED GET ALL OF THEM!" The stress recently had just been building up. I snapped.
    Levin flinched,"Ok [Y/N] "
    Aphmau walked over to the crashed boat,"we could use this to get them back."
    I nodded,"let's go then."

~•~•~

[Levin's P.O.V]    I was helping push the boat back. Mom and [Y/N] were pulling in the front and talking quietly. I was worried about what they were saying. It was hard to see as the sun has set and there was only a sliver of moon in the nighttime sky. I kept quiet, not wanting to make conversation. My heart was beating in my chest. I thought everyone could hear it as we came up to the village.
    "We'll take them in this house."Mom gestured to a house right by us.
    "Ok...." [Y/N]'s voice was numb. We slowly pushed/pulled the boat up to the  front steps of the house and one by one brought the bodies in.
[Grace's P.O.V]
    I groaned and my eyes fluttered open.
    "Morning  princess."a voice said.
    'W-was it all a dream?' I thought, 'Are Kate and Kylie actually dead?' I turn my head. The face I see and how he looks tells me otherwise.
    "Jacob..?"I choke out,"I-it's true then. K-Kate and k-Kylie." I feel the tears brimming in my eyes.
    "Grace...."Jacob trails off,"I'm sorry we just wanted to find you." I break down and start sobbing.
[Y/N's P.O.V]
    I had heard Grace and this Jacob through the door. My hand went to my mouth. These people couldn't be guards. They were her friends.....
And two of them were dead.