Super Speed~Chapter;16

[Y/N's P.O.V]
I was standing at the door, looking out into the pouring rain. Irene, I was so pissed. I was tortured by a forced marriage, and ran. I found a place where I was happy, then had to run. Now I was here, and people were still freaking running! I was tired of it. I just wanted to be happy, safe, and never have to run again. Sometimes I think I've been slapped into a living Hell because I did something in a past life and deserve it.
Most of all, I was tired of running. And I didn't have the super speed to keep ahead of everything.
[Grace's P.O.V]
    The rain poured from the sky, by now I was shivering from the cold. My wet hair stuck to my face and neck and my clothes were soaked. I looked at Malachi, I didn't know why he had come after me. He should have stayed inside, then he wouldn't be soaked.
    "You s-shouldn't have f-followed m-me."I said, stuttering from how cold I was,"y-you could of s-stayed w-warm and d-dry I-inside."
"I couldn't let you freeze to death."Malachi stated, taking his scarf off and walking to me and putting it around my neck,"now C'mon, let's get you inside."
[Y/N's P.O.V]
"Should we go out and look for them?"I asked Levin.
"I don't know, we could risk getting sick."Levin replied.
"I don't want Malachi or Grace getting sick either!"I yelled at him.
"Y/N! They'll be fine!"Levin said, his voice rising.
"It's raining bloody cats and dogs out there!"I shrieked,"they won't 'be fine'!" And I opened the door, running out into the storm. I heard footsteps behind me and turned.
Levin was standing there, with an open black umbrella. "If you're going, at least take this." He handed it to me and I took it. We were staring into each other's eyes when the lightning strike came and the roll of thunder followed.
"Thanks Levin."
"Your welcome Y/N."
"Thanks for everything."

~*~*~
Ok, does ANYONE know the meaning of the lighting strike? ((A/N 2: it actually has to due with the thunder! #fail))It has MAJOR foreshadowing of you can figure it out!
~Grace 💜