Hidden in the Shadows~Chapter;12

[[Y/N]'s P.O.V]
"What!"I shrieked.
That's when we all ran off through the woods.
[Grace's P.O.V]
    I had seen Levin and [Y/N] in the woods. I let them be and walked into the woods. The calm, peaceful, quiet woods. My boots hit the ground and echoed through the woods. My hair blowing in the slight breeze.
    "Upon a hill across a blue lake....."I trailed off. I had started up the tall cliff in the center of the island. I finally reached the top. Then I sat down and let my heartbreaking sobs echo throughout the skies. I thought about home. Sure, I hated it. But I had three friends who I could trust with anything......and Jacob.......oh Irene I just didn't know anymore.
"I am titanium"I whisper-sang,"I am a lost boy, from neverland. But this love is ours. It was only just a dream." My sobs echoed through the hills. I looked up. I could see across the whole island from this point. That's when I saw the small boat on the shore. My mouth dropped open as I started running.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~
My boots filled with sand as I ran along the beaches to the crashed ship. The first two bodies had no heartbeat. My sobs must of been heard everywhere. The next two. The next two!
"Oh my Irene!"it started as a whisper,"OH MY IRENE" I yelled,"LEVIN? APHMAU? [Y/N]? ANYONE?"
    The sounds of three footsteps behind me became silent as they hit the sand. I turned, seeing Aphmau,Levin, and [Y/N] that's the last thing I saw before I fell Backwards into the sand.