Party?

I looked at myself in the full length mirror of the hotel room. I was wearing a mid-thigh black dress, that hugged my curves. My hair was spiraling over my shoulders and my makeup was more gold toned then usual. I was also wearing black three inch heels.

I was going to one of the parties that clubs invite us to whenever we're around. It helps them get money. Frank was going to babysit Morti, while I was out.

"You ready?" Andy asked as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Yeah." I smiled as I turned towards him.

He laced his fingers with mine as we walked into one of the elevators. I smiled as he ran his thumb over the back of my hand. After the amazing night we had yesterday, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I wanted him more than ever, and it confused the shit out of me. 

He let my hand go when the elevator doors opened. I was about to ask why, but before I could, paparazzi bombarded us.

"Are you back together?"

"Are you staying in the same room?"

"Are you both taking care of your child?"

I ignored all of their nosy questions and ran as fast as I could without tripping in my heels. Andy was next to me, as we ran to the BVB tour bus. everyone was there. Shady, Dannie, and Jack were sitting on the black couch, Claire and Seth were sharing a black chair, Jake, Jinxx, and CC were on the coffee table, and Ashley was sitting on the kitchen counter. 

Jon, the amazing bus driver was smiling as we went to the club. Andy and I were awkwardly quiet, and I was freaking out. I didn't know what would happen during the club party, and I was curious to find out. 

What if he goes off with another girl? What if he doesn't like this dress? What if he used me?

The last thought made me shiver. I let that slip away as we parked in front of the club. We all flashed our passes and the guard moved his black rope thing. I sat at the bar and ordered a round of bourbon. I slammed it and ordered another.

"Slow down there Alli." Andy's voice sent pleasant chills down my spine. I smiled and turned around and he bent down to peck my lips. I slammed the other shot and smiled. 

He pulled me onto the dance floor as a Thrice song came on. It was the studio recording of Hurricane as an acoustic.

"Andy, you know I don't slow dance." I said trying to pull out of his grasp.

 "Come on." He held me to his chest.

"Those flowers, I found you, were the truest red that I'd ever seen.

Till you cut yourself on their thorns. 

You winced and I kissed you, and I kissed your palms and we both laughed. 

So unaware of the gathering storm.

It's gonna rain, it's gonna rain, till the levee breaks. 

A tidal wave of fear and pain carries us away.

Another fight into the night until nothing else remains. 

How do we find harbor from the hurricane?

Now sheltered in shadows, the quiet song of your breath stirs the dark. 

Your skin like a rose 'neath my hand, and I can't keep from wondering. 

Why nothing good could ever stay. 

Why faith feels like a fistful of sand.

It's gonna rain, it's gonna rain, till the levee breaks. 

A tidal wave of fear and pain carries us away.

Another fight into the night until nothing else remains. 

How do we find harbor from the hurricane?

It's gonna rain, it's gonna rain, till the levee breaks. 

A tidal wave of fear and pain carries us away.

Another fight into the night until nothing else remains. 

How do we find harbor from the hurricane?" 

By the time the song ended, I had my eyes closed and my head was peacefully resting on Andy's chest. I had a small smile and my body allowed him to lead. We sat down at a booth after the song and drank. After everyone was getting a little too tipsy, we decided to load up the bus and head back to the hotel. I changed into a pair of black sweat pants and a blue tank top as soon as Frank left our hotel room. Andy just took his shirt and pants off, along with his socks and shoes. 

I yawned and made sure Mortica was sleeping before I crashed onto the bed. Tomorrow, we were back on the road, and headed for Kentucky, where a dog was waiting for me. I smiled as Andy kissed my forehead before covering both of us up with the blankets. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, you and Andy, huh?" Claire wiggled her eyebrows at me suggestively as we sat in Stitch's bunk room.

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"You guys danced and laughed all night, and don't think you hid the wandering hands away from me." She shook her head.

"Okay, maybe we had sex, one time." I gave into her stare.

"I knew it!" She sang.

I rolled my eyes as she danced around. We were the only ones awake. We were two hours away from Kentucky too. First we were making a stop by the animal clinic so that I could pick up my new pup. 

We rambled on about our next concert until we stop at the clinic. I got my pup and filled out all the papers and brought him onto the bus.

"Say hello to Stitch's new roadie." I smiled as Spike, my new pitbull puppy jumped onto the brown couch.

He was brown and white, with one blue eye and one brown eye.

"He's so cute!" Jack exclaimed as the pup jumped in his lap.

"Spike." I snapped my fingers.

The clinic even invested in a red collar and tags for him.

He came galloping towards me and skidded to a stop at my feet. I laughed and picked him up. He licked and nipped at my face until I set him down.

"Next stop, Louisville Kentucky." Seth called out from the driver's seat.

I ran to the bunk area and grabbed my bag before anyone else went to the bathroom.