Anouncing the Truth

I woke up to Morticia's shrill cry. Man that girl has fucking lungs! I stumbled out of my bunk and to the crib.

"Shhhh shh." I shushed her picking her up.

"Hush little baby, don't say a word.

Momma's gonna buy you a mockingbird.

And of that mockingbird won't sing.

Momma's gonna buy you a diamond ring.

If that diamond ring turns brass.

Momma's going to buy you a looking glass.

And if that looking glass gets broke.

Momma's going to buy you a billy goat.

And if that billy goat won't pull.

Momma's going to buy you a cart and bull.

If that cart and bull turn over.

Momma's going to buy you a
dog named Rover.

If that dog named Rover won't bark.

Momma's going to buy you a horse and cart.

If that horse and cart fall down.

You'll still be the sweetest little girl in town.

So hush little baby, don't you cry.

Auntie loves you and so do I." I sang.

I never said 'Daddy' because well, daddy doesn't know that he is a daddy. She fell asleep once again and I looked at the digital clock on the wall.

9:17 am.

I sighed and walked to the kitchen. We were still on the move so I made a pot of coffee.

"Here." I handed Frank a portable mug.

"Thank you Alli."

I walked back to the kitchen and got my mug. I sat on the blue couch in the living room. I flicked on the TV and a picture of my band came up.

"Stitch, an uprising band on tour. All fans say that their music is feeling and gets to them. They also say that the members are, over all, really nice people. The question is, who's baby is it?"

Can I get away from the press for a day? That's all I ask for!

"You heard me folks. Alli Rose-shadow Green has a four month old child, Morticia Rose Green. Who's the dad?"

I flicked the TV off.

Please? Just a day without being bothered about who the dad is?

I feel guilty. Guilty for not telling him.

I put my head in my hands and shook it. This sucks! I'm going to tell today, and BVB will be at the next venue.

I really hope that he did break up with Juliet...so his head doesn't get ripped off.

Oh, you're not fooling anyone but yourself! You still love him!

"No, I don't." I whispered. "I don't love him."

"Auntie Alli?" Aston sleepily rubbed his eyes as he walked into the living room.

"Hey buddy." I said.

"Who were you talking to?"

"You know, when you get that voice in the back of your head telling you something?"