Pack up.

Two years of my life, that's what I gave him. And I'm constantly reminded of our little night at the park.

How?

What happened?

I have a daughter. Morticia Rose Green.

Does Andy know that she's his?

Why should he? He left me. I haven't moved on, but I haven't been clingy.

I hate him. No I love him. I will always love him. He has a place in my heart, and he always will. Nothing can change that.

I sat on my bed and looked at the four bags in front of me. Then as if on queue, Morticia started crying. I sighed and walked to her room. I bought a house as soon as I found out that I was pregnant. I didn't want to put Shady through that. I also wasn't sure if I was going to have another miscarriage. I lifted her up into my arms.

"Hey." I cooed bouncing around the room.

She gurgled and I smiled. Only four months, and I already know that she's more like him. She has his eyes, and his natural muddy blonde hair. She has his nose and my mouth. She quieted down and I went back to my room to take a quick shower. It was three in the morning and the tour bus would be here by five. I would normally get as much sleep as possible, but when you have a kid who does not like clothes, you need about an hour to put them on.

I put on a pair of red sweats and a black tank top. I shoved my feet into my sneakers and walked to Morticia's room. I put her in a purple onise, and a pair of cute blue pants. I put on her little converse and got her ready to go. Andy knew I had a baby, he just didn't know it was his. Claire had told him that after he broke up with me, I had a one night stand.

But, she looks so much like him. He's going to find out someday. I just hope it won't be soon.

Just as I got her diaper bag packed, there was a honk. I stumbled down the stairs with Morticia and the diaper bag. I handed her to Claire and ran back to get the other bags. Our driver Frank greeted me and I him.

"Alli!" I heard Seth.

"Hey." I said hugging him.

He was our manager. It worked out, with Claire having a one year old terror of a son running around.

"Aunt Alli!" Speak of the devil.

"Hey Aston." I said hugging him.

"Mommy said that you were binging Morti." He smiled.

So he has a crush on my daughter? I think it's adorable.

"Your mother has her right now." I said ruffling his brown hair.

He skipped into the bunk area where we have the crib and his bed. I shook my head and brought my bags over. I got the bunk next to the crib. I set my things down on the bed and took Morticia out of Claire's arms because she was crying.

"Time, is going by, so much faster than I, and I'm starting to regret not spending all of it with you.

Now I'm, wondering why, I've kept this bottled inside.

So I'm starting to regret not telling all of this to you.

So if I haven't yet, I've gotta let you know..." I sang the beginning of one of my newest songs.

(Never Gonna Be Alone, Nickelback.)

She fell asleep and I smiled. I put her in the crib and Claire pulled me aside to talk.

"Are you going to tell him?" She asked.

"Tell who what?" I knew exactly who and what she was talking about.