07 rare

07 rare

THE PAST

Wonwoo and Mingyu were at the garden together. It was a weekend and they were both admiring the beautiful flowers and the nature around them.

"I like this rose!" Mingyu said as he pointed at the white rose. "You do seem like a white rose type of guy. What kind of flower reminds you of me?" Wonwoo asked Mingyu, he wanted to see what he was going to say.

"Hmmm. A Youtan Poluo!"

"Why is that?" Wonwoo squinted and looked at Mingyu in a certain way.

"Because those are super duper rare and you're super rare. And they're tiny, like you. To me at least." Mingyu laughed.

Wonwoo felt his cheeks becoming pink, why?

Mingyu noticed the pinkness on his cheeks, "Do you want to go inside? Is it too hot?" He had asked Wonwoo.

"No- I-I'm fine! Plus I'm not even that tiny.."

//

NOW-MINGYU-JUNE

It was summer. I was out of this hell hole and I had a plan. I had been secretly elaborating this plan for a couple of weeks now and it was to set out a roadtrip to try to find Wonwoo. But I still had to collect clues, which meant having to talk to Joshua. Ugh. We still hadn't resolved our beef, but I had to set that bullshit aside for a while. Maybe Joshua could join me in this trip. To be honest, I don't like to be alone.

But I've noticed, ever since Wonwoo disappeared I stopped being as playful as I usually would be. It kind of saddened me, life is life, I guess.

Aimee and I are slightly on a break. I think. Our relationship is sort of confusing, I'm not as heartbroken as I thought I would be. Her on the other hand... I can tell she's hurt. I do feel remorseful but I just don't feel anything anymore for her. I've gotten more tired and I haven't talked to Hoshi since the rain. He talks too much and I know he means well. I just cut everyone off but I know I will be crawling back to them.

I sighed and started packing up essentials that were needed on a road trip. I was debating on whether I should text Joshua.

fr: mingyu
hey joshua.. i know we aren't on the best terms but.. will you be willing to go on a roadtrip with me?  to find wonwoo? maybe?.

fr:  joshua
wonwoo is back. there will be no need.

fr: mingyu
what the hell?

fr: joshua
yeah.

fr: mingyu
where is he

fr: joshua
i can't disclose that information.

My heart was thumping, my hands were shaking. Is this real? Is this a dream?

I felt myself getting lightheaded, I couldn't comprehend that Wonwoo was back. Wonwoo, my best friend, my older brother.

I ran out of my house and went to the cafe. I got myself a drink and eventually felt myself falling asleep at the cafe.

+++

Hellooooo :)