06:confused?

06:confused?

THE PAST
(listen to the video!! that's the piece Wonwoo's playing;; in this chapter)

Wonwoo was flawlessly playing the piano piece with his long fingers, it had been raining and he had been playing a mellow, yet strong piano piece. Mingyu was on the other side of the piano, smiling to himself.

"Hey Wonwoo, you know I think you should play more! I like it." Wonwoo never played piano, he only played when it rained or when he felt like it, which was rarely.

Wonwoo had a small smile on his face, "You like it when I play?" He raised an eyebrow and continued onto another piece while transitioning.

"I love it, it makes me feel sweet inside. Is that weird?" Mingyu let out a little chuckle and laid his head on the piano top.

"The rain tastes kind of sweet." Wonwoo said out of nowhere while making intense eye contact with me. "How would you know?" I asked while scratching my head.

"Have you ever ran in the ran and tasted the rain?" Wonwoo asked while continuing wit his piece. "No." Mingyu replied with a half frown.

"Let's go together sometime." Wonwoo stopped for a while to stare at the rain hitting the cement.

"Let's."

//
NOW-MAY-MINGYU

It was raining outside, strangely. It wasn't hard rain, but it wasn't the softest rain. I was in class and kept on looking out the window. I was reminiscing memories that I had with Wonwoo whenever it would rain. I could still hear the giggles and yelling, running down the muddy field and sticking out tongues out with no worries in the world. It was only Mingyu and Wonwoo. No one else. My thoughts were interrupted when Hoshi and Aimee came over to me.

The two people I treasure the most. Hoshi sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around me, "It's raining out, wanna jump in puddles?" I was debating on whether to go. Aimee held my hand and nodded her head like a puppy.

"Of course." I faked a smile and held on to Aimee's hand, not letting go. Hoshi was excited and dragged both of us out of the classroom. "Let's go boys," he paused, "and girl." Aimee giggled and slapped Hoshi's back, the two ran off acting like little kids.

I felt like an old man getting grumpy for nothing, I wasn't really in the mood but I guess I'll jump in one puddle.

"Hurry up slow ass!" Hoshi yelled at me while pointing at Aimee, "Okay jeez I'm coming." I ran over and splashed the two of them. We just kept jumping and laughing until the sun went down. Aimee left and I gave her a kiss on the cheek. She had the most rosiest cheeks ever, she waved goodbye to Hoshi and me.

"Hey Mingyu," Hoshi had gum stuffed in his mouth, "What?" I asked with a curious tone.

"Joshua is still coming for you. I'm worried, he won't leave me alone on Instagram about threatening me. I seriously don't know where Wonwoo is, this idiot...!.!!!!.!" Hoshi blabbed on but I couldn't seem to focus for some odd reason.

"So ya but Joshua said he has Wonwoo's jacket, basically the last thing they fou-" I then snapped, "Jacket?" I yelled while stopping in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Yeah Joshua has a jacket Wonwoo last gave to him before Wonwoo disappeared. It's strange if you ask me, like why would you leave behind a jacket for you friend?" Hoshi then blabbed on some more because boy, this guy could talk on for hours. Maybe even days.

"I need to see Joshua and that jacket." I said seriously, I think it could lead me up to where Wonwoo last was.

"No, you don't Mingyu. You need to move on and better yourself. I've been telling you this so many damn times." Hoshi groaned, we were in front of the convenience store. I knew that he wanted to get an ice pop, we went inside and I sat down at the table. There was a huge window, so I just stared outside while waiting for Hoshi.

I then thought I saw a familiar face, my eyes widened. The familiar face was gone. What?

"Hoshi!" I yelled, he ran over with a cherry flavored ice pop in his hand and a blue raspberry ice pop in his mouth, "Hm?"

"Uh...never mind."

------

I have a personal instagram but idk if i wanna tell u guys yet!!