01 : remember when

01 : remember when

THE PAST

Wonwoo was leaning against the wall watching the younger boy getting pushed around.

"Stop! Please!" The boy getting pushed around had pain in his eyes.

"What are you going to do about it punk? I saw you looking at my girl." Some kid named Vernon kept on nudging the boy around.

Wonwoo couldn't stand the sight of someone getting bullied, his fists were curled and he was heavily breathing.

"Get off of him!" Wonwoo pushed Vernon off of the nameless boy. Wonwoo didn't know who the boy was, but he was taller than Wonwoo.

Vernon just glared at Wonwoo.

Wonwoo turned his attention to the hurt boy, "Are you okay?" He asked the guy while frantically looking him up and down, checking for any bruises or cuts.

"I'm fine. Thanks Wonwoo."

'How did he know my name?' Thought Wonwoo, hell, he didn't even know this kids name.

"What's your name?"

"Oh I'm Mingyu." He smiled at Wonwoo but was embarrassed because Wonwoo  didn't know his name. The two boys just stood in the middle of the busy hallways and just looked at each other.

"I'll see you around." Wonwoo patted Mingyu's back and gave him a small smile. Mingyu felt happy because someone finally acknowledged him.

"I will see you around Wonwoo." Mingyu had been smiling like an idiot. He had decided that starting today, Wonwoo was going to be his new best friend.

//

NOW -MINGYU- JANUARY

"Look. What do you want?" I could feel my eyes burning. I was so tired and from head to toe, I felt weaker and weaker as the time went by.

"Where the hell is Wonwoo?!" Joshua grabbed my collar and pushed me up the wall. "What do you mean?!" I yelled, trying to kick Joshua off of me.

"He has been missing for a month. How am I supposed to know?" I screamed at Joshua, not even caring anymore.

"I know you know where he is." Joshua aggressively whispered in my ear.

"Fuck off you fucker, I don't know! Wonwoo left me without saying anything! Trust me, I want to beat his ass too." I looked at Joshua eye to eye.

He dropped me and I fell to the ground. He ended up kicking my stomach and left me there on the cold ground. It was around 4am or something and I felt sick to my stomach. Literally. Ever since Wonwoo disappeared, I've been targeted and questioned. My emotions mentally had been making me go crazy and crazier.

Just thinking about Wonwoo makes me hurt all over again when I first heard the news about him going missing.

I hate him, but I miss him. I want to punch him, but I want to hug him.

I got up from laying onto the ground to sitting, with my back against the wall. I put my head in between my arms and felt my world spinning. I keep on remembering flashbacks of Wonwoo and I just want them to stop.

//

hey guys so i hope you guys enjoy this fanfic! comment and vote + feel free to message me anytime :-) also thank you so much for 10 reads so far ! leaving feedback really makes me motivated !