Chapter Twenty Six

Start from the beginning

"I was just thinking" I said taking my eyes off his penis and to his eyes. "Of?" Harry put on a pair of boxers and shorts while I'm still nude in his backseat. "Nothing" I tired to push my thoughts away. "Tell me Katie, nothing to be embarrassed about. You can tell me anything" Harry pinned my arms down and lowered himself down to kiss my lips. "Well I was thinking.... You always finger me and such so.. I thought I could do the same" I regret saying that, I shouldn't have to ask him. I should of just done it when timing was right. Great this is embarrassing.

"You want to finger me?" Harry laughed. "What? No!" I playfully slapped Harry in the arm. "Well I was thinking tonight there's this party. I know for a fact you can rent cabanas on the beach. So just me, you, and those lips wrapped around my dick alone." Harry smiled biting his lip. "You're embarrassing me" I laughed.

"Hey you brought it up!" Harry put his arms up in defence. "Now I suggest you put some clothes on. As much as I want a sexy girl like you to keep your clothes off, I'm taking you home and I don't need other people to see you naked" Harry kissed my lips and handed me my clothes.

-----

"I'll see you tonight?" I nodded and pecked Harry on the lips before exiting the car. I wave goodbye as Harry backed out of my driveway.

I opened the door and saw wine glasses on the coffee table to my right, I heard laughing of my mothers voice. I followed the laughter into the kitchen, "mom!" My mouth dropped, her legs were spread open wearing a skirt. Not the most pleasant sight for your daughter to witness. The worse part was a man in only his boxers stood between her legs, resting his hands on her thighs.

"Katelyn!" My mom pushed this man back and closed her legs, thank god.

"Where have you been! I've been worried sick, and I don't need you to be sluting around again." Ironic she's saying this, isn't it? "Robert you see this is my daughter, she's a little bit of a well.. Slut" my mom whispered the last part.

"You can't be serious!" This was ridiculous, she's calling me a slut but here she is fooling around in the kitchen. The smirk plastered on her face disgusted me. "And I see you clearly were worried about me. I can't believe you're drinking again" I shook my head and stormed upstairs.

I slammed my door shut and heard giggling again, unbelievable. I wanted to get out of this house, but I had two hours to kill before the party. "Katelyn since you're being such a brat to Robert and I. You're grounded! Learn to respect your mother for once!" My mother screamed from downstairs.

I'm sick of my mom and Robert, I just met this Robert guy and and I hate his guts. To take away this stress I logged onto sexyphotochat, everything is always better when I went online. I looked at the missed messages from sass, I'm not sure if This would upset me more but it's worth a shot anyways.

Message from @sass:

You really think I know nothing? All I'm trying to do is warn you, I know Harry more than you do. Trust me

I was furious with this message, warn me? He doesn't know Harry, he just wants sex like every other guy on here. I saw sass was online so I opened a chat to continue this conversation.

KittyKatKate: Trust you? You can be serious! I'm laughing at your stupidity, you really think I would trust a stranger like you?

Sass: you trusted Styles didn't you?

KittyKatKate:yes, but that's a different story

Sass: really? If I recall he was just another guy on this site and you offered to send him nudes. You let him into your life

Kittykatekate: okay seriously stop. This isn't tell you my life story time. Why are you so interested on Harry and I anyways?

Sass: because I don't want him to hurt you