Chapter Fifteen

*IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT END*

The fact Harry cares for me really gives me butterflies, I never had one guy treat me well and care for me. "I'm going to take a shower before school" I walked up the stairs heading to the bathroom. "Can I join?" Harry yelled, I looked down at the bottom of the stairs and saw Harry wink. Was he serious? I kind of just stared at him, not sure what to say. He probably thought I was so creepy, "Well?" He laughed. "Ummm" I never really experienced this and he probably has, I mean he's Harry Styles for f*ck sake's. I've only had sex and that was with him, nothing else like showers with people. Harry walked up the stairs, coming directly at me. "Are you nervous" Harry left wet kisses on my neck, as I tilted my head back letting a moan escape my lips from the pleasure of his soft touch. Harry pulled the blanket that will still wrapped around me to the floor. "That's better" He whispered in my ear then nibbling of my earlobe.  

He gave me chills, he was irresistible but something sunk in that he's trouble, maybe not so much any more but maybe his past? I knew he cared for me, well at least a little, it showed yesterday. But than again maybe for the wrong reason. I let Harry's hands wonder my body, yes it was enjoyable but I had to stop. "I'm going to take a shower. finish this later?" I smiled and turned my back to Harry.

I stepped into the shower letting the hot water massage my body. I let the steam fill the entire bathroom, it made me feel like I was in a sauna which I loved. I began to wash my hair and my body, taking as much time as I wanted. 

I shut the water off and stepped out of the shower letting the water from my soaking body drip to the floor. "shit" I cursed under my breath, realizing I forgot to bring a pair of clothes to the wash room with me. I grabbed a towel wrapping it around my body, then opened the door to find Harry leaning his body against the frame. "Forgetting something?" Harry held out my uniform with a smirk on his face. "Yes thank you" I smiled and reached for my clothes but Harry pulled away. "I think you should earn it" Harry gave an evil smirk than puckered up his lips. "Harry" I whined, Harry just pointed to his lips. I leaned in and gave him a quick peck, "Clothes please!" I said sticking out my hand. Harry smiled and gave me my clothes.

His phone started to buzz and he looked shocked. "Uh Kate I have to go.. something erm important the boys need to talk to me. See you at school?" With that Harry kissed my forehead and headed down the stairs. Why did he have to leave so abruptly? I'm sure the boys could see him at school and it's not like he had to get a change of clothes, he was already wearing his uniform. Most boys wear it more than one day, cause no one notices... Don't they?

Harry's POV

What does she want now! I wish she would stop calling me, all last night I kept getting phone calls. I made a mistake, I know I have a reputation and I don't mind what I receive because of it but I'm actually starting to develop feelings. Yeah I know, hard to believe me 'styles' is developing feelings for someone. I just think shes different, she had a bad side like me that's why I was interested in the first place but now that I know her she seems to be different.

I walked into the living room of my flat with the boys, "Harry where have you been?" Niall asked curious of my disappearance. "Kate's" I simple answered walking into my room to gather some of her belongings. "She won't stop calling... Harry I think you should call her back. Maybe even end it" Niall said sounding annoyed. "Niall I get okay, but I'm afraid." I didn't want to break her heart, she was a bitch and if I ever hurt her feelings she tell everyone. The school knowing didn't bother me but if my fans found out or even Kate I would feel like a terrible person. 

Maybe I should think of Kate as just another girl, that's what she thinks of me just another guy! I think...

"Harry if you are afraid of the fans, let me tell you; you shouldn't" I gave Niall a look raising my eyebrows questioning Niall's choice of words. "Why not? The fans would hate me if they knew I just sleep with girls and no strings attached." I love all of my fans, they mean everything to me. They have help the boys and I achieve our dreams. I can't just say I've been a man whore lately, I could disappoint them.. I even disappoint myself just admitting it out loud. "Harry, one thing you must be forgetting about our directioners is that they are there for us 24/7. They love us and never will stop loving us, directioners don't judge who we are" Niall was right. We have the best fans in the world, and through all the stuff said about us though magazines and news, they still love and support. "I guess you're right; I just need time to think" Niall nodded and exited my room, maybe I should ignore Katelyn?? but I really love her...

-----

SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'M UPDATING AGAIN THIS WEEK BEAUTIFULS!! Just wanted to give you something to read! and I really needed to get my message across...

UPDATE INFO
{Guys I honestly can't update fast, I work full time for this summer and I have problems going on at home things aren't easy. So I will continue to write more chapters but you must be patient. I advise following me cause I post on my message board when I get a chance saying when I can update or why I can't. Even if you don't want to follow me just look at my message board if you don't see an update for a while.}

 STUFF I'M RECEIVING
I'M NOT A SLUT! Just because I write about Katelyn starting off as a slut doesn't make me one. okay? Kay. If you really want to know I have only seriously dating one guy! Which was terrible, I was cheated on and made me go through depression and I haven't trusted a guy since. Yes I've liked people but I haven't dated anyone one since him so I'd really appreciate people not to judge me . And excuse my language but I'm fucking sick of people judging me when you know nothing.

THANK YOU
For those reading, voting, commenting, I love you all like honestly the support is amazing and my lack of updating is shit but you still loving my story puts a smile on my face. Bye lovelys xx keep smiling

RANDOM
.. I'm meeting Ariana Grande :').... WHAT DID YOU THINK OF BSE MUSIC VIDEO??? I'M IN LOVE!! and Zayn looks better as a girl than I do hahah. The truth had to be spoken.

TRALIER
If someone could make a trailer about this book that would be amazing cause mine sucks haha. If you do inbox me and make sure you put credit you made it!