The Edge of Blue Heaven

Yo.! This is my very first story on Wattpad :) xP 

Dedication to my boyfriend,JenPower, &other Beasties.//<3

   L O V E & S H A R E .!

         4/27/98

                              Green&Blue flames were rising all over.

                              "We have to get out of here, fast."

           Baby demons were crying all over, the sound is so agonizing it would have brought English-trained soldiers to tears. My white soul told me to go with Azira, the mother of these 100 baby demons, while my black soul started a debate telling me to finish the mission later.

                              "I just killed their father with his own blue flamed sword, I think these kiddos will want revenge sooner or later. I think Azira should be just fine if we talked later, it's not as if she would want me to kill her uncle next, even if he really is a jerk too."

My leather jacket was on the floor covered with Zagil's blood. I didn't even use Oroni, my black sword, to finish him off, what a disgrace. I went to pick up my jacket and started sprinting towards the Celestial Motorcycle, ironically a gift from "Luci-Bear" himself, or otherwise known by his other popular name, the Devil. When we finally got out of the abyss, my white soul, Aro, didn't want to shut up.

Aro- We Should've Talked to Azira, She Was Probably Going To Pay Us This Time.

Me- Why Don't You Stop Bitching, Listen To Biska (black soul) she'll convince you too sooner or later.

Biska- Yes, 'Coz I'm Boss Like That !

Aro just rolls his eyes. After we arrive at my house, Aro and Biska go ahead of me , while I redo my make-up and gather my stuff, because my "friend" was staying tonight . When I reached for my jacket, it flinched o.0 . Slowly I take Oroni out and point him towards my jacket, expecting the worst.

When nothing happened, I thought:

                           "Hahah I'm Dumb, It Was Just My Imagination, Stupid Me."

Well I tried reaching once more.. and dude.The thing flinched,AGAIN. With Oroni in Hand i Yelled :

                           "IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF MY JACKET I WILL KILL YOU.!!"

Surely enough, a baby demon appeared.

I have a life, so i will only be able to write short stories :/ .. What did ya think?  :D

L O V E & S H A R E .!