TWELVE - Sexual Tensions and Recollections

A/N: Chapter 12 is up! We continue right where we left off. This is a little long by the way.

My apologies for the late update. Was really busy at work (TT___TT). But I'll try my best to update more often.

Cast:

OC - Diana Ellwood Rutherford
Dr. Isaac Skovgaard - Mads Mikkelsen

TWELVE

Sexual Tensions and Recollections

Diana sat in front of the bar and ordered a non-alcoholic drink. Finally deciding that she had enough of the wine. Earlier, she came into to a conclusion that it was the cause of her daring actions.

The bartender hands her the sweet drink with a straw, and she thanks him with a smile and a generous tip. Turning around the stool, she saw Isaac from afar, seated with his grandson. He seemed to be trying to hold his laughter and keep a straight face, as the people around him laughed heartily.

Out of curiosity, she decides to head to their direction, but not before ordering another glass of the mocktail, despite not finishing the drink she held.

"Uhhmm... just send it to me over there... thanks!" she instructs the bartender, and he replied with a smile.

Heading off to their direction, she first approached Olivia who was still giggling.

"What's the commotion about?" she asked curiously.

"Oh! dad here! he got kissed by someone in the dark!" Olivia declared, causing some more chuckles to erupt in the table. Whilst Isaac narrowed his eyes on his daughter, and let out a grunt.

"Oh..." Diana let out and realised that everyone had already found out of that 'stolen kiss in the dark'. To not be obvious, she then decides to play along. "Did he see her? who is she?"

"Oh, that's the thing, he did not see who it was!"

"Oh... well, at least your son is there to keep him safe now..." she lets out dryly, causing everyone around to laugh softly, whilst Isaac shook his head and chuckled to himself. His grandson that sat on his lap, seemed oblivious to what was exactly going on.

Diana then pulled a chair beside Isaac, sat down, and made herself comfortable. Listening to the group intently as the topic has changed, much to Isaac's relief. He didn't like to get teased the whole night about the kiss that was stolen from him.

"So I hear that something was stolen from you?" she began, feigning innocence with what she had just done earlier.

Isaac shook his head and chortled. "I guess people won't let me off..."

Diana smiled, curious to find out what Isaac thought of the kiss, especially the fact that she was the 'thief' that stole a kiss from him.

"So how do you feel about it?"

"I'd be lying to you if I don't say I'm flattered and intrigued...." he says honestly.

Diana raised an eyebrow, wanting to find out more. "Flattered? Really? I always took you for a man who never cared for flattery because he is aware of himself..."

Isaac laughed and turned to her, a handsome smile curved on his lips. " It sounds like you're telling me that I'm full of myself?"

"I mean... you're... you're an attractive man Dr.Skovgaard." She said a little hesitantly, thinking that he might misinterpret her. "You have this quiet confidence in you..."