THREE- Work [EDITED]

A/N: Chapter 3 is up! A bit of drama here and there. Enjoy!

Cast:

OC - Diana Ellwood Rutherford
Dr. Isaac Skovgaard - Mads Mikkelsen

Additional Cast:

Rafa Skovgaard - Mikael Persbrandt
Lucas Breckenridge - Martin Freeman

THREE
Work

Sunday came, Diana woke up early that morning, and quickly did her daily routines; shower, brush her teeth, get dressed, and put on makeup. Though she had really not much motivation to look good, Allegra advice her to still do so, as she claimed that grooming herself can improve her mood. Maybe she did have a point.

She tore a white top embroidered, with lace from the narrow walk-in closet, and paired it with dark blue slim fit jeans, and a light colored knitted bag.

Checking the time on her wristwatch, it read 7:30 AM. It was still early as the farmer's market opens at 9:00, however, it would already be crowded by then.

She then decided to head downstairs to make herself some hot chocolate, or maybe make some toast and eggs and have a light meal. By the time she reached the kitchen, she already saw Isaac making toast and frying eggs.

"Good Morning!" he greeted warmly, as he scooped the eggs from the frying pan. "I see that you have not forgotten."

"Of course not... she said, as she sat down, right opposite him, to eat the light breakfast he made. "Oh wait, do you want some hot chocolate? I'll make some" she quickly stood up from her seat, and headed to the stove to heat some water.

"No need for that Diana..."

"No it's fine..." she assured, as she washed some mugs, whilst waiting for the kettle to boil.

"I see that you seemed excited." he said.

"Of course, I haven't been to a farmer's market since..." she thought for a while. "Since I began a relationship with Jesse." she recalled.

"Why is that?" he asked curiously.

"Well, groceries are actually delivered straight to the penthouse, and we often ate out, or ate take away food." she said, as she took out some cocoa, milk, marshmallows, cinnamon and whip cream.

"Wow..." he said, amazed that the billionaire Jesse Pearson Smith, didn't eat home cooked meals.

"I know, but I didn't like it, I love cooking, and picking and buying ingredients."

"So you haven't had a home cooked meal since then..."

"Until I started living here, yes..." she said, and smiled. "I haven't had some sort of independence, until I started living here, and somehow, I'm glad for it." she said as she poured the hot water into the mugs, and began making the hot chocolate.