SIX - Similarities

A/N: Chapter 5 is up! Sorry for the late update, was really busy at work. I'll do my best with updating. Oh yes, we have new villains (sort of)...

Oh yes, by the way,

Cast:

OC - Diana Ellwood Rutherford
Dr. Isaac Skovgaard - Mads Mikkelsen

Additional Cast:

Rafa Skovgaard - Mikael Persbrandt
Lucas Breckenridge - Martin Freeman
Thomas Harrington - Tom Hiddleston

SIX

Similarities

Diana sat in front of her cubicle, trying to arrange the flowers she had brought from the flower shop nearby, this morning. She then placed the vase at the end of the table, before staring into space, and contemplating.

 She then placed the vase at the end of the table, before staring into space, and contemplating

"What!? why hasn't he signed yet?!" her boss's voice sounded, as he entered the office. His brows furrowed in annoyance, to whomever it was he was talking to on the other side of the line. With a deep sigh, he then cut the call and headed towards Diana's counter. "Nice flowers..." he said, quickly looking over her vase of white roses. "Are you free on this day?" he then quickly took out an invitation, and much to her dismay, it was the same invitation for the event, that her mother was organising.

"Ha?" her eyes widened, and her stomach churned.

"I need Mrs.Chambers, and you to come along on that day, you don't exactly have to follow the theme." he assured, oblivious to her reaction.

"I..." however, before she could continue, Lucas quickly interjected.

"And one more thing, can you have these new set of papers signed by Thomas Harrington?" he said, with a tinge of annoyance in his voice, upon mentioning the man's name, and passed her a thick envelope containing papers. "He hasn't signed the previous documents we've sent. Give him a new copy."

"Y-You... meant now?" she said, looking at her wristwatch. It was eleven o'clock in the morning. Two hours more, and it will be lunch time for her.

"Yes, try catching him before lunch... You could have your lunch outside as well." he said before he headed for his office door. "Make sure to have him read the whole thing!... and don't get fooled by his 'charm' or his partner's!" he added, before going inside his office.

"What?" she said to herself, looking at the thick envelope. It should be an easy and foolproof task, having a man sign papers. Or so she thought.

She then got up from her seat, and packed her things, getting ready for her short trip to the other part of the central business district.

"Mrs.Chambers, I'm going ahead... Lucas needs Mr. Harrington to sign these..." she said to her colleague, before heading towards the exit.

"Wa-wait... what?" Mrs.Chambers expression then changed to what looked like concern and worry.