The Baby

What was left of the night was quite quiet    The sun finally rise  The day was brisk and pleasant.  Angie was up early, checking her leg.  Although she knew it healed the images of what happened are still present.  "I must be more careful.  I charged without looking, and that was the wrong thing to do. Shit! That vamp almost killed.  If the boys didn't show up, I wouldn't be here right now.  I must train harder, and get stronger, as strong as a man." She told herself as she got dress getting ready to run.   

Meanwhile across the street, Bruce was up and ready to go, When he heard a knock on the door. He answered the door, it was  Angie.  "Hey kiddo, here to change, don't need you walking back naked," she said as she tossed him some specially made clothes.   "Really and how are these clothes any different?" he asked   "Well, you can put it back together like a jigsaw puzzle.  Look, you see," she said as she demonstrated how the snaps work.  As the werewolf muscle grow, the snaps, come open and the clothing just fall without any tire.  Then when we transform back to ourselves we can snap the clothing back together, and walk home normally." she explained  "Hey, that awesome, I'll be right back." he said as he went to change his clothes.

Angie waited outside when a car pulled into the driveway behind Theresa car.  Angie knew that Theresa had to go to work so, she approached the man.   "Excuse me, my friend will be pulling out soon and I do believe you just block her way out," she said when she noticed who it was.  "Hey what do you want now?" she asked him in kind of a rude way.   "Well young lady, I'm glad you up and running." he said   "What are you talking about?" she asked   

"Look you and your friends helped me.  I just bought some donuts and coffee.  Everyone needs a good breakfast.  Besides, you save my life, thank you." said as he handed her two bags.   "Thank you, but you really didn't have to." she said  "It's the least I can do.  Be careful with the coffee bag. The lady stacked them up in the bag." he explained   "Thank you for everything.  She said as she knocked on Bruce door.   Bruce was done getting dress and he quickly opened the door, thinking that Angie was rushing him.  

"Hey, here give this to the girls,  tell them to save me a coffee," she said as she handed him the bags.    Bruce went inside and place the bags on the table then quickly wrote a note.  Then ran back out of the door. He stepped out of the house when he noticed, Raff.  "Hey, sir how are you today and what are you doing here?" he said  Raff smiled and said," I'm an early bird.  And my wife who is no longer mine.  You know what I mean." he said with a smile "Oh, I see you're the one the brought the coffee and donuts.  Well thank you, we're going running, would you like to join us?" Bruce asked as he began to walk away.  "No, I'm good.  You don't mind if I hang out here for a bit.  I really want to talk to your mother about something important." he explained   "Sure, I know she's already up.  Give twenty minutes and knock on the door.  Later man." he said as Angie and him, jogged away.

Raff sat on the porch chair and waited as Bruce asked him to do.   Now Angie left her brother and his best friend at the house cause she needed to talk to Bruce alone.  Now they continue to jog in their normal form.   As they jogged off the mine road and turn into the park's path.   Before they were able to jog into the park,  a truck came full speed and tried to run over them.  Bruce and Angie began to run, with the truck full speed behind them.   Bruce was about to turn, then Angie stopped him and told him to keep running.   When they notice an entrance into the back forest, they ran in that direction.   The truck stopped and then the man driving the truck screamed out the truck window.  "Bitch, I know you and that boy kill my son. " Watch your backs!"  said Adam, then threw a beer bottle out trying to hit them.  Bruce moved Angie out of the way.

"That piece of shit!  He almost hit me!  I guess we know now who was the vamp from last night." said Angie   "Well, he started and we'd finished, and if his papa wants some too, no problem." said Bruce  "Good way to put it, let's forget him and run." said Angie forgetting what she wanted to talk to Bruce about.