The Baby

As the day arrives, you can hear the sound of howling, as the werewolves say goodbye to the setting moon. The next full moon won't come around for another week.   

Now the two young, vampires went back to their home.  Under the border walls, deep in the sewers, which were vacant for hundreds of years. No one really didn't know what part of the tunnel they live in and no one was brave enough to find out.  

When the two young vamps returned back, they were kind of afraid of the master vamp.  He didn't like mistakes.  Those who did make more than two mistakes often disappear.  As they enter the tunnel they can sense that the others were still awake waiting for their return.  They came across an old railroad, underground.  They walk down the tracks, once in the middle of the track they bend down and lift up a large sewers top.  Those things are so heavy and David and John picked it up like nothing.  David went in first, then handed the lid to John, and as John went down the stairway, he placed the lid back, then locked it through the inside.     They walked down another tunnel, at the end of that tunnel, there were ten coffins.   David still didn't have a coffin for he was one of the young ones.  He must find his own way to bring a coffin without being spotted.

As they walked in, there stood, Rusty, a six foot tall monster of the night. Ruster was around since the days of the Vikings.  He one of the vicious, meanest vamp still alive.  This vamp, not only drank the blood of his victims but once he drains the body dry, he cooks the flesh and eats, whatever is not eatable, they burned in a hot coal heater which was left there years ago.

His right hand was also by his side waiting.  The boys approached him with fear in their eyes.  "So, where's the baby?" he asked as he got closer to David    "Sir, we didn't get the baby." said John  "What do you mean?" he asked   "The baby is no longer an infant.  He's a grown man.  We tried to grab him, anyway, but about twenty werewolves surrounded us, we fought all of them sir, but  Tom didn't make it." explained David   

"Mistake!  One thing I hate mistakes!  That stupid bitch fed him vitamins.  He speeded up his growth.  If you idiots, would've done the job last week, not run away, that young man would be under my control.  You know, I'm glad, two failures came, back, cause, I would have killed one of you, anyway. Now, David, you're on guard, John, get inside your coffin.   And David, you have one week to find a coffin, or I will make you my dinner.  Understand me?" said Rusty, as he entered his coffin and closed the door behind him.   Then Victor, his assistant, and John did the same. 

David claimed up to the side of the wall, where there was a large deep hole in the walls of the tunnel.  He stepped inside, got comfortable and fell asleep.