The Baby - Grew Out His Clothes

Theresa didn't know what to buy.  She never bought clothes for a man before.  So she saw the clerk, who looks like he was in his early twenty.   She approached him, Excuse me, can you help me out here.  My nephew is coming to visit, I would like to get him a couple of gifts.  Can you help me pick out something? she asked.  The clerk was happy to help.  He handed her a couple of jeans and shirt.  Pajamas, socks, underwear, and t-shirts.  A pair of sneakers and men slippers.  After she paid for everything, the clerk said, Your nephew is going to freak,  lady, I wish you were my aunt. Thank you for shopping with us, he said as he bagged her items.  Theresa smiled, didn't say a word and paid the clerk.  Then she went to McDonald's and picked up dinner.  She was in no mood to cook.  When she was done, she headed home.  

It was three in the afternoon and Bruce was finally waking up.    Lisette was still by his side, waiting.   When he opened his eyes, he glanced at Lisette.  The expression on her face told him that something was wrong.   No, it happened again, didn't it? he said as he began to look at his hands which were so big.  Then he looked at his feet. Then he peeked into the blanket and checked out his junk.  All right, that's what I'm talking about, he said out loud.    Good, I glad you found yourself, Bruce put that on, I'll be in my room, call me when you're dressed, she said as she handed him the sweats.  Bruce stood up from the sofa with the blanket wrapped around him, then said, Yes sir, I'll call you when I'm dressed, while still peeking at his junk, with a big smile.   Lisette shook her head, this boy is something, she said as she went into her bedroom and closed the door behind her.

Bruce was almost completely dressed when Theresa walked through the door.   Oh, you're a man now, You know Bruce I hope this is the last time you surprise us with your growing gift.  It's costing me, now I must take all those unused baby things back to the store.  Here, your room now is the guest room.  You're too big to get dressed in the living room. Take all these things into that room, for now on that's where you will dress, got it, she explained as she handed him the shopping bag.