The Baby - The Cookie Lady

Once Theresa finished her breakfast she grabbed her purse and went to the living room Lisette and Bruce were watching TV.   You two don't have to act weird around me, I get it now.  Look, we going to have to watch till he stops growing and looks normal for anyone to meet him in our neighborhood. If anyone, like that cookie lady, she can't see him anymore until he's a grown man, then we might be alright, only if she doesn't realize.  So I'm not trying to sound like a bitch, but Bruce you can't meet anyone else until you stop growing.  Then only the people around can see you.  They wouldn't understand how a child grows so fast.  I'm heading to work, Lisette, you don't need to worry about his clothes,  After work, I'll go shopping for what's needed.  Measure him, and his feet.  I'll call you later for the information.  Now Bruce, don't grow anymore, at least wait until I get home, said Theresa with a smile as she walked out the front door. 

Lisette, she's not angry, said Bruce with a happy look on his face.  He realized that Theresa also loved him.  That her being afraid was just a natural human feeling.  Lisette quickly set up the computer and started teaching Bruce how to read and write.  As she was teaching him, she noticed that his memory was spectacular.  Everything she showed him, he remembered. He learned how to write, faster than any human she ever saw. If made Lisette a little worried.  Vampires and werewolves are evil beings, what was she getting herself into.  Too late to think about that now, you can turn back time.

As her mind wandered, every thought that ran through her head, Bruce heard as though she was talking out loud.  He glanced at Lisette but didn't let her that he knew every thought that was running through her head.  His feelings were hurt a little, but he was being to understand the way a normal person fear.  He didn't blame her for worrying.

When they were done, Lisette suggested they cook dinner together.     As they started taking out the items to cook, Lisette realized that Bruce was very quiet.  Bruce, are you alright? she asked him   Yes, how did I learn all that so fast.  I sorry if that frighten you in any way, he said as he sat down to watch her cooking.   Don't worry about me, I'm fine.  Now look, I'm defrosting two steaks for you.  Will that is enough? she asked him.   I guess so. I never going to know what it really feels like to be a kid. The truth is, Lisette I'm scared, Bruce explained

Don't worry, you've got us.  No matter what happens, we will never let anyone hurt you.  Come on, you saw all those weapons I bought, believed me, I do know how to use them.  So, come on smile.  Look even better, go watch some cartoons, I can do the cooking with you. Go, and don't worry.  Worry is for the grown-ups, she said as he helped off the chair and then directed him to the living room.

Bruce kept quiet, he felt a little sad.  After viewing a couple of cartoons it was smiling again. Then he wanted a snack, he saw the containers of cookies.  There were three cookies left.  Bruce sat there and ate all of them.  After twenty minutes he began to feel strange.  The body was hurting again.  Bruce began to scream for Lisette.   She dropped what she was doing and ran towards him.   When she reached the living room, she saw Bruce on the living room floor holding his stomach.  Baby, what's wrong? she asked him as she sat on the floor holding him not knowing what to do.  Then his body began to get slippery and slimy.  Her hands were now covered with wet dead skin.  Lisette panicked and quickly moved away from him.  She was scared she'll hurt him by holding him.  

Bruce began to scream louder.  The cries were of an animal in pain.   Lisette began to cry, Bruce, what should I do?  I'm sorry, I don't know what to do, she said as she grabbed the cell to call for help.  As she was dialing the phone,   she couldn't believe her eyes.  Bruce wasn't sick, he was growing again.  His body kept shifting from human to werewolf, to vampire.   The poor boy was screaming so loud that Lisette began to run around closing the windows.    When she went to close the window, she saw Angie the cookie maker, coming her way.  Lisette panicked, Bruce was still screaming in pain.  Lisette quickly closed the curtain hoping that Angie didn't see her.  Then there was a knock on the door.  Shit no, this can't be happening, she said as she walked and hid behind the front door.  Lisette didn't know what to do.  

Then Angie said, Ms. Lisette, Please open the door for me.  I can help your boy.    Those words caught Lisette attention, What do you mean, you know? she asked with the door still closed.   Please, trust me, I use to be his nanny.  Please let me in, she said.   Lisette slowly opened the door.   Come in, she said    Here the boy is growing, this is his final chance.  That why I gave you the cookies.  I have more, said, Angie as she quickly started feeding Bruce pieces of cookies.   After he ate three more cookies his body began to relax, and grow without any pain.  Bruce was no longer screaming, all you heard was silence.

Lisette and Angie stood by Bruce until he was done growing.  The clothes had torn off his body.  Lisette ran into the bedroom and grabbed a blanket, ran back and then she covered Bruce naked body.  Bruce was no longer a child, he was a full grown man in his early twenties.   Then she walked towards Angie and pushed her dead in the face.  Angie flew onto the floor as she was getting back up, she felt her body was beginning to change.  She quickly got off the floor and ran right out the front door.   Stupid Bitch, damn cookies was making him grow.  She could have told us who she was. Fuck, we all ate those cookies.  Shit,  stupid bitch, she said as she locked the front door.

Lisette then went to her bedroom and took out some sweats that she had for jogging. She placed the clothes next to Bruce who was still unconscious.  She forgot about cooking and just sat there waiting for Bruce to wake up.

Angie ran across the street.  She ran into her house, transforming into a werewolf in every step she took.  When she got into her house she locked the door and began to break and chew on everything she could get her teeth on.  Angie was angry.  After the twenty minute tantrum, Angie began to calm down and her body began to turn back to normal.   The hair, the ears, tail slowly vanished, but before her nails were fully gone, she craved on the kitchen table.  Bitch.  Now she was back to normal.  She didn't like normal people, but for Bruce, she'll make an exception.  That wake bitch, she is so lucky I didn't eat her alive.  She better be nice to Bruce, cause if he ever grows to hate her.  I'll be the first to chew on her flesh, she said as she again stood on the lookout.  Then as she sensed Bruce waking up, she and all the other dogs and werewolves in the area began to howl.

Meanwhile, Theresa had got off of work early.   First, thing, she did, was called Lisette.  She quickly answered the phone, Hello, said Lisette    Girl it's me.  Did you do what I ask? she asked   Well, about that, remember when you told Bruce not to grow until you get home? she asked   No! Don't tell me he grew again, said Theresa    Sorry to say, but yes, he grew a lot.  He looks like he about twenty-three. So, he looks like a medium in shirts and thirty-two in pants.   His feet are about a ten, explained Lisette, not knowing how Theresa was going to respond.  Theresa just stood quiet, for a while.  Fine, see you soon, said Theresa as she hung up the phone.   Some walked without a thought for a couple of minutes,  I'm telling you, I woke up two weeks ago, in a nightmare, that seems to have no ending, boy, this is getting very confusing, she muttered as she walked into a men's clothing store.