The Baby

Before Bruce could enter the house, he saw Theresa pulling into the driveway.  "Bruce!, Give me hand, would Ya?", she said as she opened up the trunk then began to take out grocery bags.   "Sure," said Bruce as he began to help her carry the bags into the house.  They went into the kitchen and began to unload the food.  "There, while you do this, I'm going to wake up Lisette, she's been sleeping all day, be right back," he said as he walked away.  He knocked on Lisette's bedroom door.  At first knock, he didn't get an answer, so he kept knocking until Lisette finally woke and answered the bedroom door.  

"Hey, Bruce you're home," she said as she jumped back in bed.  "What, you plan on sleeping all day?" he asked as he removed the blankets off of her.  Lisette grabbed it right back and covered herself.   "It's not late.  It's only about two," she said as she got comfortable.   "Excuse, me too?  I don't think so, It's five o'clock in the afternoon, mommy dearest," said Bruce as he again removes her blanket.  This time, Lisette got up and went into the bathroom to wash her face.

"Are you alright?" asked Bruce  "I'm fine.   I haven't worked out in years, and my body hurts so bad, it feels dead right now. Don't worry, after a couple of painkillers, I'll be fine.  Hopefully," she said and smiled as she closed the bathroom door.

Bruce headed to the kitchen. He began to help Theresa fix dinner.   When Theresa took out a large steak to cook medium rare for Bruce.  He stopped her and told her that he ate at Angie's.  When Theresa asked him what was it that he ate.  He said steak, while he had his finger cross behind his back.  He helped set the table.  Lisette came and sat down.  When the ladies were about to start eating, he excused himself and went to watch TV.

While the girls ate, they really didn't say much to each other.  Angie was taking care of Bruce, so much of their responsibility was gone, which gave them plenty of time to do nothing.

After a couple of hours, the night began to fall.  The moon became full and bright.  Theresa and Lisette decided to sit out on the porch as they enjoy two nice cold drinks on a hot summer night.  The noise of the night was pretty clear and loud.  For a second something interrupted.  The sound of a scooter coming down the road, then that noise disappear in the wind and nature noise took over the atmosphere once again.

"Look, Theresa, it's a full moon," said Lisette as she points at it.  "Don't point, it's not polite," said Theresa with a smile.  "Look I don't think we should be out here this late.  Let's go inside," said Lisette as she got up to enter the house.  "Go ahead, I'll go inside soon.  Go don't worry," she said as she continued to read her book.

Theresa wanted to finish the chapter she was reading.  She kept reading without paying attention to her surroundings.  Then as she turned the page, she heard a voice said, "Are you the nanny?"  said the stranger now standing in front of her.   Theresa glanced up and, "I'm no one's nanny.  By the way who in the hell are you?" she asked as she closed her book and proceeded to stand up.    "Do you live in here?" the stranger asked now standing very close to Theresa.  "Yes, why all these questions?  What is it with you?" she asked as she walked to the front door.  "I guess, you'll do," he said when he suddenly grabbed her by her hair.  Lifting her off the ground.  Theresa screamed, "Get off of me!" as she struggled to get away.   The stranger began to walk away with her, going towards the forest.   

Out of the dark shadows appeared a brown werewolf with a white streak running down the back of her head and down her back to her tail.  She looked kind of like a skunk.   The werewolf jumped on the strangers back, which made him let go of Theresa's hair and then he fell to the ground.   When Theresa noticed she was free, she ran to the front door to get inside her house.   The stranger began to transform, into a gray werewolf.  He quickly charged at Theresa trying not to let her into the house.    Angie jumped again on his back and started biting him on the back of his neck.   The growls and howling of the beast fighting got Bruce attention.  

When he looked out the window, he saw Angie and the strange werewolf attacking each other.  He looked around for Theresa.   "Bruce, what's going on.  They're two werewolves fighting out there.  We need to help Theresa." said Lisette   "I've got this, mom, stay near the door.  Open when I knock, " said Bruce as he was getting ready to walk out the door.  

"Bruce is careful,  I thought only the vampires want you.  What's going on?" she asked as she held on to the doorknob.   "Some weak werewolves who work for those who walk in the night.  I'll be right back," he said as he ran out the front door.   He noticed Theresa hiding in a corner near the front door.   He quickly grabbed her by the hand and helped her to the front door.   The two werewolves were still fighting tearing each other fur and skin apart.   The gray wolf was now getting the better of the other.   

Bruce fell to the ground and began to turn faster than any other werewolf had done in the past.   He leaped over and stood in front of the wolf with the strip on his back.  Then he took over the fight.   Bruce werewolf was twice as big as the gray one. The fight biting each other's limbs.  When Bruce snapped on the gray wolf's neck and tore it completely off.  The stranger, fell to the ground dead.  While his body was slowly changing. Bruce ran to the other wolf, whose leg was badly bitten.   He grabbed her by the back of the neck and dragged her into the house.   When Bruce walked in, Lisette was calming Theresa down in the living room.  

When they say this giant werewolf walk through the door they both jumped up scared, forgetting that Bruce was one of them.   "Come on, girls, you know it's me, I'll never hurt you," he said as he began to turn back into a human.   While Angie did the same.   While they change, the girls watch in amazement.   When they were completely transformed, Lisette quickly games Bruce some blankets.  Bruce tied one blanket around his waist, then cover Angie who was not able to stand for one of her legs was badly bitten.   "Mom, Angie's hurt, get me the first aid kit," he said as he picked her up then placed her on the sofa.  

 "Then Angie, said, "No, just wait," she said as she pushed Bruce hand away from her bad leg.   Bruce moved back, "You're bleeding too much, we need to stop the bleeding. " he said while trying to stop the blood from gushing out.  "Listen, go into the kitchen, get a knife and place it on the stove.  Heat it up until it turns red with flame, then place it on my leg," explained Angie   

"But won't that hurt more?" asked Bruce  "Yes, but that's the only way, "she said     Now Lisette was already in the kitchen doing as she asked.  She ran back to the living room with the super hot knife and placed on Angie's bitten up leg. The flesh began to burn and the smell of burnt skin filled the air.   Angie, scream so loud, that the dogs in the neighborhood began to also howl.  As Angie mourned in pain, her body kept shifting, from werewolf to human, until she finally passed out as a human.

Bruce quickly went and got dress.   Lisette went and grabbed some of her clothes for Angie.  Now Theresa was still in shock sitting in the corner of the floor staring at the wall.