Epilogue

"Ava! How many times have I told you not to leave your toys in the hallway."I snapped arms crossed. "Sorry mommy" Ava sniffed up making me less mad."Sigh" "It's ok but hurry and clean them before Daddy comes home." I said and she smiles."Ok mommy."Ava smiled and went to clean them up. I heard the baby cry making me want to pull out my hair. I hurried to see he was just fussy. I pick him up and and rock him gently calming him.

I heard the door open and looked out to see my husband."Hi honey" I smiled and kissed him. "How's Randy doing?" He asked looking at the baby."Fine just fussy." I smiled."Daddy!" Ava called and ran up.''Hello princess" He smiled and picked her up."Daddy I cleaned up my toys."She said."You did good girl." He said and I roll my eyes.

He set her down."You want some juice?" He asked making a big smile come on her face."Yea!" She shouted jumping up and down making us laugh. He got a cup filled with juice and gave it to her."Now drink up so you can be big and strong like your mommy." He said making me roll my eyes. She looked at me with a gasps. "Really?" She asked."Yes now drink it before you spill it." I said and she nodded and drank it. "Mmm! It's good Daddy" Ava smiled making him smile.  "Alright missy lets get you ready for bed."My husband said lifting her up.

"Aww but Daddy!" "No buts come on bedtime."He said lifting her up. He came to me."Now say good night to mommy."He said. "Goodnight Mommy" Ava said. "Night honey"I said and kiss her head. She waved goodbye as her Father takes her to her room.I carry Randy to his room and set him in his crib."Night honey" I smiled and kissed his head. I changed to my nightgown than see my husband come in. I came up and hugged him. He ran his fingers throw my hair lifting my head."Are you ready for bed my love?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He takes my hand and we lay in bed. He looked in my eyes with a smile."Your the best thing that ever happened to me." He said.

"So are you my love" I smiled and we give on more soft kiss and he raps his arms around me as we slowly fall asleep with smiles on our faces.

                   The End

Well this story comes to an end but I may make a sequel of this.

Thanks for all the support and all the votes and helpful comments.

You guys are awesome thanks alot I appreciate it.☺