Friendly or Not

They all were scared as I smircked down. I looked back at the man in my grasps."If your not here to build a town do you care to explain what your doing?" I asked. He looked back scared then back at me. "Well i'm waiting." I said eyebrow rasied. "We're touring!" He said but I knew they were lying."Really?" I asked. "Yes miss Giant ma'ma." "Alright well then I think you've seen enough."I set him down and stood. "Now get lost!" I roared. They screamed and ran off. I saw them run off. I looked down to see a wooden door and I pulled it off to see a man and woman in a basment area. "I said get lost!" I roared and they ran off. I saw them go in the woods and stood. I felt my husband put a hand on my shoulder.

"Good work"He smiled and kissed my cheek. I looked back at the wreckage and smiled."How about we visit that mom and her baby." "You want to go see him?" He asked."Yea I wanna see his face when he sees me bigger than him."We came to the house and knocked on the door. As we waited I saw the other giants seeming so friendly. The mother answered."Oh hello" "Um hello again we met before I found your son." "Yes I remember and who's your friend?" She asked smiling at me. "Hello ma'ma I'm his wife and I heard about how he saw your baby and I been wanting to see him for a while." "Oh yes your the newly weds arent you?" She asked and I smiled. "Yes of course he just woke from his nap let me go get him." She smiled and left.

"Are you sure you want to see him you were pretty scared the last time you saw him."He smricked making me roll my eyes. "His a baby it's fine." I said. The mother came with the baby in her arms. He looked so cute when he was small. He saw me then laughed reaching for me."Oh that strange he's never done that before."She said suprised. I smiled shaking my head. "Can I hold him?" I asked. "Sure."She said handing him to me."Hello little one."I smiled. "I'll be right back he's gonna get fussy if I dont get him his formula."She said walking off. I lifted him up."I bet you remember me don't you little guy?" I smiled. He laughed and held him in my arms. He took my finger putting it in his mouth. I smiled down.

My husband looked down next to me an arm on my shoulder as we smiled at the infant. He kissed my cheek. "Your good with kids" He smiled. "So are you" I smiled then kissed him.