A Friendly smile

He walked us to a huge castle and he opened the door. It was so huge inside.He walked us to the kithcen and set me down on the table.I looked up as he turned and got out a knife. I gasped backing up and he looked back.

He looked at me then the knife. "Oh no Im not going to us this on you I was going to cut up some carrots would you like a slice?" he asked with a smile. I nodded and he got a carrot from the fridge cutting it to small sizes.

"What are you gonna do with me?" I asked hugging my knees. He stopped and looked back. He saw my scared face then gave a smile. "Well that's a suprise you dont want to ruin your suprise do you?" He asked with a small smile on his face. I nodded making his laugh then got a small piece of carrot and gave it to me. I looked at it then took a bite.

He leaned against the counter smiling down eat a piece."Well I can't tell you but im sure you'll be very happy when you find out."He ate anouther slice and I watch as he ate it being as big as me as he chewed and swallowed. "Your not gonna eat me are you?" He looked suprised then shook his head."No no I couldnt eat something as cute as you even if I tryed." He smiled down at me. I blushed at his cute comment. I finshed full and he walked up to me. "Are you still hungry?" He asked. I shook my head,He moved his fingers behind my back cupping his hand lifting me. "Then I better get you to bed." He smiled then left.

He came in the bedroom turning on the huge light like he just turned on the sun. I covered my eyes trying to adjust them as he walked to a toy castle opening it and took out a small bed. I saw him set it on the counter of a giant mirror He set me down gently on the bed. He knelled down being at my eye level. He pointed to his bed."I'll be right there tonight if you need me tonight is that alright?" I nodded. He smiled then stood walking to the door."I'll be right back alright?" He asked,I nodded. He left and I looked around scared. I did want to leave but not like this.