Giant love

I was happy to let out my feelings towards him. He cared about me too making me happy.At dinner we laughed as we ate. We couldn't stop smiling at each other."Well I can tell my sister the date went well."He smiled lifting my chin with his finger making me laugh."I would like to meet her soon maybe tommorow."I said excited."Tommorow? No no that's too soon."He said smiling."Why were toughter lets meet her."I said my smile going away. "I can't let her meet you,my sister can't know I'm dating a human." He said in a laugh. "Why not?" I asked alittle annoyed."Well why would I your too small."He laughed but his smile went away when he saw my face. "So I'm not good enough to be with you?" I asked arms crossed."I didn't say that your just too small-" "Well I'm sorry I'm not a giant but not everyone is big sometimes you should just respect a person for who they are."I said making him look mad. "You better watch your tone with me." He said pointing at me mad.

"Why should I?" I said crossing my arms."Because I can easily just drop you back where you came from and leave you there." He said mad, "Oh you think because your bigger then me your the boss?" I asked. "You watch your tone servant!" He roared. "Oh so I'm your servant again?I thought we were dating are your giant friends gonna mind?" I yelled and he snatched me in his fist."I said enough human!" He roared in my face.I felt tears go down my face and looked away. His face softened looking worried setting me on the table. "Ok then" I said wiping my tears."I see you don't really want me around only a servant so since I'm so bad just go back to the wasteland that was my home that you also destroyed."I said looking up at him mad then I jumped down on his lap climbed down his pant leg and walked down the dark hallway leaving the giant alone.

I got to the door going under the creak and left. I walked into the woods crying wiping my tears thinking he was a jerk to treat me like I was some kind of pest, that I wasn't good enough to be with his just like those jerks at the villiage. I got to the villiage not seeing anyone and sat crying in my lap. I started to hear the ground shake alittle making mad. "Will you just get lost!" I asked looking back but it wasn't the giant coming towards me!