Family

"Hey bro you in here!?" I heard a giant voice scream making me cover my ears. The giant grabbed me in his fist and stood putting me behind his back as I heard the sister come in the room. "What do you think your doing just coming in my house?" He snapped. "Visiting you duh!" I heard her quiet for a second. "What are you hiding behind your back?" She asked. "Nothing" He said nervoulsy holding me tighter. "Come on I wanna see" "No stay back."He said backing up.  I felt him turning keeping away from his sister. "Stop it I mean it" He said sounding serious. "Oh come on is it for your girlfriend?" She asked.

"I said stop!" He roared making my ears hurt. I heard the sister back up then huffed. "Fine be that way." She said then I heard her storm off. Once we heard the door shut the giant set me on the couch. "Sorry" He said worried. "It's ok" I smiled. "Dont worry soon you won't have to worry about me having to hide you." He thought for a second then asked. "Are you thristy?" "Yea big time." I smiled. He smiled and left. I waited then heard the door open. I heard the giantess's voice scared then ran under the pillow. I heard her come in the living room calling for the giant. She didnt get a responce then dropped on the couch almost making me fall forward.

She sat arms crossed her leg over the other as she waited impatiently looking mad.I looked up at her scared wanting the giant to come back."His crazy thinking he can talk to me like that." She slammed her fist on the couch and I almost fall but I held pillow and ran back. I looked back and saw her look over and saw me!

I ran behind the pillow. "Huh?" She said as I felt her grab hold of the pillow until I heard the giant come in asking what she was doing. She let go and got up making fall back and sigh with relief."I came back because I didn't like your attitude mister talking to me your sister like that. "I don't have time for this now leave." He said annoyed. "What is so important huh? Tell me because I may just stay here." She said then plopped on the couch making the couch shake. "Get off my couch now!" He roared. "Why should I?" She snapped. "Because I'm having company." He said. "What kind of company?" He was quiet and I peeked. "Because I'm having a date!" He roared almost making me gasps