2.4

200 READS OMG GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! ❤️

Soundtrack

1. Fire and Gold by Bea Miller

2. Paris by The Chainsmokers

Aria Nova

Anakin and I walked hand and hand towards the Jedi temple. Padme had made eye contact with the waiter and there keeping themselves busy. We walked up the stairs and slowly started to disconnect our hands. I opened the doors and walked inside. We made it to the elevator and that was when I was pinned to the elevator wall. I didn't even have a chance to breathe. I closed my eyes but moved my lips in sync with his. We heard a ding and we disconnected, trying to breathe for air. I try fixing my hair and Anakin just laughs. An old man walks in and we say hello. He smiles back and we silently stood in the back waiting to hear the ding again.

"Have a nice day." He said and walked out. As soon as those doors closed he looked at me and walked towards me until my back was at the wall. He put one hand behind my back and the other against the wall. He stared deeply into my eyes and leaned forward. He started to deepen the kiss and slowly smiled into it. I slightly giggled and I opened my eyes. We took a quick break and I fixed his hair.

We walked out when it hit our floor and I hold his hand. I walked towards in front of him and turned so that I was facing him. As soon as I turned around I stopped moving. I wasn't on the ground nor was I standing tall. I looked down in front if me and say a plant knocked over. I turn over and see him force holding me.

"Klutz."He says fixing the plant. I roll my eyes and smile. I forced open the door and jumped inside. I dropped my bag and opened Anakin's door. I turned towards him and smiled. He ran towards me and I jumped into him. I wrapped my legs around him and my arms went to his shoulders. I laughed as he pinned around. He sits on the bed as I sit on him. I give him a quick peck on his lips and lied on his bed. He looked at me and lied on his stomach. I grabbed one of the pillows and threw it at him. I kinda started to doze off and my body relaxed. I looked up at the ceiling with the fan moving in a motion of either left to right or right to left, I couldn't tell.

I felt the bed shifted and I look up to see Anakin gone.

"Anakin?" I ask.

He didn't respond, I got up and tried to reach for my light saber. It wasn't there. I walked out and Anakin wasn't in the living room nor any other room. I tried to look for my comlink, but that was until I realized it was in my purse, thats missing. I quickly ran to my closet. I opened the door and started to search for my extra com link but I couldn't find it. I started to panic. I ran out of my room and looked out the balcony to see that the door was unlocked. I walked towards it and looked down at the city of Coruscant. It was honestly a beautiful place but I couldn't focus. I ran back out and ran into my room. I opened my drawers and tried to find something normal yet comfortable. I ran outta the door, tying to put on my shoes and when I finally got them I ran to the elevator. The elevator seemed to open up as soon as I got there and I ran into someone. fell back and landed on my rear. I looked up and couldn't believe what I saw.

"You douche." I say getting up and ignoring the hand that was in front of me.

"What, what did I do." Anakin exclaimed.

"You didn't told me you left! I was worried."

"Aw you were worried?" Anakin questions with a dorky face I couldn't even look at.

I groan and I start to walk towards our room.

"Aria... come on." He says as he chases me. I was able to make it inside of our room before he made it and close it, and locking it.

I heard a couple knocks.

"Aria, come on." Anakin says banging on the door.

"Oh, Im sorry I didn't mean to wake you guys." I heard Anakin speak to what Im guessing is our neighbors.

I waked away from the door and I heard the door unlock.

"Babe com'on." He says once he is inside.

"Don't babe me. I thought you were gone, I looked for my saber and it was gone, my com link was gone, and you were gone." I say almost yelling.

"Aria, I'm sorry I lost my com link and I didn't know your saber was in your bag. I herd your com link buzz so I decided to go because you look tired so I took you bag so that I can transmission it with the council. We have a mission tomorrow." He says with a pleading voice.

"Still, you can't just leave." I replied.

"Look, I'm sorry." He says as he walks closer to me and grabs my face.

I look down as he brings my chin up.

"I'm still pissed."