2.2

Soundtrack

1. I lived by One Republic

2. Dream by Imagine Dragons

3. Amsterdam by Imagine Dragons

Anakin Skywalker

"Alright not too fast..."I say as I watch Aria practice her leg movements again. She moved swiftly left and right but I could see her wobble a bit at times. She practiced her jumping and flips and dodges but for some reason it didn't seem right.

"Aria, take a break." I said.

"No, I'm fine." She replied back out of breath.

I forced lifted her into a chair.

"You need to slow down, I don't want nothing happening to you." I forced grabbed a bandage and started to wrap her wrists and hands.

"Thank you." She mutters out. I gave her a smile and pulled a chair next to her.

I pulled of one side of her leggings to reveal her leg and I looked at it. It looked perfectly healed with minor bruises from our training but it looked healthy. I rolled her leggings back down and took off my robe.

"Wanna grab some lunch?" I asked her. " Padme wanted to take us to lunch."

"Sure." She replied getting up. "But I have to shower first I'm sweaty and that isn't attractive."

"I find it extremely attractive." I replied. with a wink.

She smacked my chest and gave me a look of really. I laughed and walked with her to our room. She opened the door and set her stuff on her bed and walked toward her shower and turned it on. I saw the door partly opened and see her tossing her clothes out in seconds and lastly her garments.

"DON'T COME IN!" She yelled at me closing the door. I could hear her lock it this time.

"FINE, I UNDERSTAND YOU DON'T WANT MY COMPANY." I yelled back laughing.

I got in my own shower and turned it until it was in the point of cold and warm. Steam was just barely coming out and I got in. The water hit my back and quickly went down to the drain. I grabbed the shampoo and conditioner and lathered my hair with it.

I rinsed it and exited the shower with the towel around my waist. I got out of the bathroom and walked into Aria getting out at the same time but with steam exiting her shower room like crazy.

"Steamy eh?" I asked smiling. She gave me a wink and went into her room. I went into my room and picked my brown tunic and black trousers. I strapped my lightsaber at my side and walked out.

Aria exited as well and was wearing a white tunic along with black leggings. Her silver lightsaber at her right side and her hair placed in a neat bun. I stared at her and slowly went down. I could see the part where her prosthesis was compared to her other leg.

"Wow.." I was speechless.

"Oh shush you don't look too shaby yourself." She said turning red.

I grabbed her hand and twirled her around. I wrapped my hands around her stomach and nestled my head in the crook of her neck. I gave her little pecks down her neck to her face.

Aria Nova

Honestly I felt as if I didn't deserved Anakin. He was too kind too me and jus overall amazing. We walked Hand and hand to the elevator that was until we entered and saw that Obi Wan was there.

"Hello master." Anakin and I both reply.

He nods his head.

"You two both look awfully fancy, what's the occasion."

"Padme invited us to a special dinner she says, apparently a new restaurant opened up." Anakin replies.

"Oh well you guys go have fun, your all just a group of best friends. It's adorable." He says chuckling to himself as he walked out the third floor.

If only you knew.

Anakin slightly coughed and Obi turned back and looked at us strangely.

"Nice job." He whispers as he closes the door of the elevator as quick as he could.