0.1

Hey so I haven't found a character that descriptor well to what I explained Aria looks like but if you know how I look like, My profile picture with an in-between of the girl in the picture I think that will give you a good idea. :)

Soundtrack for today :)

1. The Love Club by Lorde

2. Youth by Troye Sivan

3. Hypnotic by Zella Day

4. Training Wheels by Melanie Martinez

Anakin Skywalker

"Hey Anakin I'll be back I have to go get Aria." Alex yelled from his ship.

"Alright buddy! See you in a bit." I yelled back.

I exited our apartment, and started to walk along the corridors. I've missed Aria so much, we were much closer than Alex and I, we would tell each other everything. I even remover at the age 10 we had both had our first kiss with each other. We were honestly two peas in a pod as kids. Now I don't even know if she remembers me nor likes me.

I turned down a hallway to go to the Jedi council to speak with them, my Master Obi Wan had called me through his com link.

I entered the room and had bowed in the center.

"Master Skywalker, must you cause trouble mh?" Yoda said.

"Master Yoda with all due with respect I haven't cause any trouble recently."

"Anakin were joking, as you know Alex had just become a Jedi knight." Master Windu had said.

"Well the council was thinking and we had decided to congratulate you on becoming a Jedi knight as well. Now you are a Master and will be able to have a padawan of your own." He continued.

"Why thank you Master, I appreciate this a lot." I said.

I heard knock on the door but didn't bother to turn around.

"Ah, Aria welcome and come in you must." Yoda said.

"Aria?" I turned around and it had revealed the most beautiful living thing here on coruscant.

Aria Nova

"Anakin?" I said smiling. I ran up to him and wrapped my arms tightly around him.

He hugged back.

I heard a cough and an excuse me from Alex.

"Right... Sorry.." I said walking back to Alex.

"Come in, leaving Anakin was." Yoda smiled.

Before Anakin had left he whispered in my ear, "I'll be at the door." It made me giggle. He's such a flirt.

I had bowed in front of the masters.

"Welcome Aria." Obi Wan said.

"Here is the Jedi Temple. . ."

Hours later

They had answered all my questions and explain thoroughly.

"Aria you will become a padawan learner, just like everyone else and have a master until Jedi knight." Master Windu said.
.
"Master Skywalker will teach you." Yoda said.

I was about to offer someone else like my brother but I wouldn't want to have a bad reputation.

Anakin walked in and honestly he's changed. He looked more mature, and long hair works for him. Puberty went well is all I can say.

"Yes masters?" He said.

"Aria will be your first and new padawan." Obi Wan said.

He turned to look at me with an eyebrow up and a smirk.

"Yes Masters." We both bowed and exited the room.

As soon as we left the room I could feel that to mode was different. I turned to say a word but I was cut off by him hugging me once more.

"Aria I've missed you so much." He said. I hugged back and said the same.

"Well you can call me Anakin as you know but when we are with the masters or other you have to call me Master Skywalker." He said with a smile. We entered the elevator and went to our room.

He forced opened the door and sat at a chair.

"So how's been Tatooine?"

"It's been good but I'm liking Coruscant." I said with a smile.

"Good I've been liking it more and more since you got here." He said with a cheeky smile.

That definitely made me blush gosh Anakin stop sweeping me off my feet.

" A flirt?" He gave me look and actually came up to swoop me off my feet.

"Crap I forgot you can read my mind." I said.

"Yeah and just wait you will be too." He said putting me in my room.

"Goodnight Aria." He said smiling.

I used all my learning and before he left I said.

"Come and hug me or I will." I said with a smirk.

"Now your already reading minds too? Faster learner than expected." He said laughing.

He came up to be and hugged me.

So far Coruscant wasn't bad at all.