1.3

LOoK AT ThIS CUTiE

Soundtrack

1. Don't by Ed Sheeran

2. Empty Gold by Halsey

3. Powerful by Major Lazer

Aria Nova

After all that chaos we had left our rooms. We walked down the corridor hand in hand. We turned lefts and rights and we could see the stairs and the elevator down the hall. I looked at him and smiled and he grinned at me but that grin soon faded when someone walked in between each other. It was Padme?

She clears her throat and looks back. We both look back and see Obi-Wan and Wind together walking and talking. We look back and Padme looks at our hands. We realized what she mean't and let go of our hands just in time.

We all arrived at the elevator when it opened.

"Good morning masters." I say.

"And to you, Aria." Obi-Wan said.

I muster up a smile as we waited. We all walked out and towards the temple unprepared of what was going to be discussed.

We all took a seat down as Padme stood behind us.

"Master Skywalker and Nova." Yoda calls us up.

We stood up and bowed down to our masters. As I bowed my lower back and legs almost gave up. Anakin could see this and smirked remembering what happen just hours ago. I straighten my back and clear my throat.

"Master Nova is everything alright." Master Windu asks.

"Everything is perfect." I smile through the pain.

Thats just when I heard Anakin snicker but cover it with a cough.

-Nice dumbass

-You know if it hurt that bad I could've gone slower

I could almost see his smirk plastered on his face if I turned his way.

"We have a mission for you two that Master Obi-Wan will accompany you two."

"Well what Is the mission masters?" Anakin says.

"Located the location of Dooku, we have." Yoda says eyeing us.

"Bring him in for questioning and reasoning, may the force be with you all." Windu says. We bow out and my legs finally give out. I fall down on the ground face first and it was horrible.

"Call up the medical bay now." Obi-Wan says.

---------

I woke up in a papery material and opened my eyes to finally see. I was in the medical bay with Anakin.

"What happened." I asked.

He clears his throat as a nurse comes in.

"Hi, would you like to leave?" She questions Ani. "I'll be asking some personal questions.

Anakin was about to speak but I budge in, "He's fine." I say.

"Okay, have you recently been in any sexual activities lately?" She questions.

"Yes, I have." I say.

"Alright, all we have seen is that you just tore one part of your left leg muscle so we will wrap it up. We had to ask those questions because leg muscle being torn is usually situated with Intercourse." She replies.

"Oh okay." I say.

"I'm recommending pain meds and none the less you are all ready to go, here's the prescription, give it to the lady at the front."

I smile and thank her and walk out with Anakin. As soon as we walk pass the door he bursts out laughing.

"I'm so sorry I didn't think it was that bad." He says chuckling.

"Oh come on we both know that it wasn't bad at all, it was magnificent." I say as I nudge him.

"Magnificent aye?" He says with a wink. "I was thinking more hardcore but okay." He says with a joking manner.

-----------

We arrived back at the temple.

"Master I'm so deeply sorry." I say.

"Aria what have you done?" Windu asks.

Anakin Skywalker

I search her eyes for any type of response she has thinking, I now searched her mind.

I got nothing.

"Aria?" Obi-Wan asks.

"Sorry to interrupt master but I had taken Aria to help me practice before we discussed this meeting and now that I think of it we did multiple flips which strained her leg." I but in.

They look at each other before they look back at us.

"Well we will see you tonight in evening."

---------

Aria Nova

"Oh my god I can't believe that happened." Padme shrieks. I was telling her the "details" of Anakin and I's event.

"It was...really good." I say holding out the 'really'.

"Okay, that's enough details." She says covering her ears.

-----------

It was Friday night around 7 pm. Anakin and I just finished changing into our night outfits and grabbing our cloaks and sabers.

We walked outta rooms back to the temple meeting with Obi-Wan.

"Aria, are you feeling better." He asked me.

"Much better Master."

"Alright good, because we have to run to our space craft." He says.

"Wait why?" Anakin says.

"Well lets say someone may know were coming and just bombed all the available crafts so we have to go to the underground ones downtown."

"Downtown?!" Anakin yells.

"Quit complaining my old padawan." He chuckles.

Anakin lets Obi-Wan get a head start and I stare at him and start to run off but I'm stopped by something around my waist.

I look down and see Anakin flutter his eyes. He grabs my legs and body bridal style and gets a running start. I've got my knight in shining armor to carry me to my carriage.

---------

We are about to arrive at Dooku's position but we were stopped by a comlink.

"Aria, you may witness geonosians at the entrance. we will be behind you, but we are already fighting them now." Padme calls in.

I grab my light saber right as the door unhinges. We get out but nothing is to be seen. Barren desert and metal scraps.

"You don't think?" I ask.

"He blew up his location." Anakin fills me in.

"Damn." Obi- Wan's thick accent comes out.

We look around for any clues but couldn't find anything...