Chapter 12: Don't Let Go

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Not to let go..."

"Maybe i should actually. I hurt move people than i should, you deserve to have a life where you don't get beat up by my ex fiance"

" Spence, I'm just a shadow from your imagination but i'd rather get beat up every day than spend another one without you" 

" You better not be dead when i come back Mr Cavanaugh" i say

"Now how do I get out of here ?"

"If you really want to come back, you'll figure it out by yourself love. " then he goes away too.

What Am I suppose to do ? I can't come out, i can't open the window, the closets, the drawers. Come one Spencer think. If you're about to die what's the thing that can tell you to stop. I look around. There is a gun and a note on my desk "the way in is always the way out"
That's it! I have to shoot myself, i got here because i got shot, i'll go back if i get shot once again.
Okay, here we go *take the gun*
3..... 2..... 1..... *Bang!*

___________

I Breathe very heavily, like i've just gone out of the water.
I look around, i'm not in my room anymore, i'm in an hospital bed. Everyone is around me.

- Oh my god Spencer! Nurseeee!!!! Emily exclaims
- Calm down guys I've been here for like 3 minutes.
- Spencer, you didn't saw any sign of life for the last two days, not like a coma but we tried everything to wake you up and it failed.

Really ? Two days? I'm been having a discussion with myself for 2 days straight? The brain is such a complex organ...

- Wh- Where is Toby?

- He's downstairs, he's at Grace's room I think.

- It's okay, i'll just go and join them

- Wowowowo, you don't move, you still have the bullet into your stomach, you move you'll be in a lot of a pain. + Grace's room is very far. You're on third floor Spence.

- Yes but, i need to s-
Toby!!!! I yell with joy

- Oh my gosh Spencer?! You woke up! How are you feeling? What you did was so brave honey but don't do this ever again! I was so worried.
He hugs me with one arm very thightly

- Aouch!
- I'm so sorry i'm just so happy to see you right now.
- It's okay, it's okay. Why is your arm like this
I say as i point his cast.

- Oh, this... I, I got shot in the shoulder when... *he was having trouble to say it* it happened.
I was hiding with a closet with Grace and the shot came out of nowhere really. I heard another one and i fainted. The police told me afterward that it was once of their agent's gun, shooting the guy that hurt us all...

- There was more than one, i'm sure there was
Hanna says
I Heard someone tell him to go on the first floor, they thought cardio was there or something. That's why they ran away from the reception and how we managed to get some help for Spencer.
*Caleb holds her hand and she continues*
Spencer, I feel so grateful to you. You took a bullet for us, literally, we're so deeply sorry

- It's okay Guys, guess we'll spend a week or two at the hospital for a change *i say sarcastically and smiling* .
They hug me both.

- Oh Toby, i almost forgot, what happened? With Grace I mean, is she okay? How is she still here she was suppose to leave like yesterday or something... Did she get hurt???