Reward

I'm so sorry for the break but yea so you will see the slow updates when you click on the book because I have school and I'm babysitting. But enough of that please read on and I hope you enjoy.

Jane's pov:

Mistress and I just finished getting ready, and are currently on our way to a sex shop. Mistress said that that's where we're getting my collar from. I still don't think I even deserve to get a new one, but mistress thinks that I do. Of course I can't tell her because she will get upset at me, and I don't want to upset her. I'll just get it too small so that it hurts, and then I can have it.
"Jane sweetie we're here." Oh I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't notice the moving box pulled up to the shop. We walked inside and the owner immediately came over to see what we needed.
"Howdy folks what can I do for you?" Said the owner in the thickest southern accent of all time. Mistress spoke up because she knew I wouldn't and said, "I'm here to get a collar for this little cutie, and I would like to get it sized and engraved please." I blushed at mistresses words. The shop owner immediately led us over to the huge wall that was just covered in collars. There were so many that I couldn't even begin to imagine how long it would take to find one. I saw one that I liked(at the top), but I knew that it wasn't my place to decide. And as if mistress could read my thought she told me to pick out whichever collar I liked. At first I was hesitant thinking that I would be punished but eventually pointed to the one that I liked. Mistress grabbed it and we walked back over to the owner who was standing behind the counter.
"Did you find what you were looking for?" The bubbly man asked. "Yes now I would like to add a tag saying 'property of Mistress Katelyn'" "Of course. Have a seat and I will call you two back up when I'm finished." And with that he walked into the back to do what mistress asked of him. Mistress sat down in one of the chairs and pulled me into her lap when I tried to kneel on the floor. I don't understand what I did to be allowed to touch my mistress when all I've done is screw up the entire time that I've been here. We sat in silence and then the man returned with the collar. "Ma'am that will be $56.75 please." Even though I don't money, I still know that it was a lot. Mistress paid and put my collar on me. I was a little bit upset that it was as comfortable as it was, but I didn't want to seem ungrateful so I just decided that I would deal with it later.
"Ok sweetie let's go home."

Sorry that it took me so long to write, and that it's so short. It's also a pretty terrible chapter, but I just wanted to get something out there. I'll do better next time. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.