Prologe

Jane's pov:
As I wait in my cage to be brought out for the auction I'm terrified I know what happens to those who don't get sold. They get punished really bad and I don't want that. I already got punished today because I'm such a screw up and can't do anything right. As the head master makes his way to my cage I get really nervous. My stomach hurts and it isn't good that I didn't eat my meal for this week cuz I'm starving. Not that it would have been any good I mean I'm a bad girl who can't do anything right so I usually just get stale moldy bread and a bowl of water. "Get out slut it's showtime." The head master says as he unlocks my cage and I crawl out. I keep my eyes downcast as a sign of respect and he grabs my leash and roughly yanks my in the direction of the stage. Once I finally get up the dreaded stairs I'm immediately blinded by the bright lights. The speaker takes my leash and yanks me over to the podium and hooks my leash to it. He tells everybody about how much of a bad submissive I am and what a worthless piece of shit I am. My eyes water because I know what he's saying is true. Once he's finished he starts the bidding at $100,000 and in the end I end up getting sold for $32,000,000,000 to what sounded to be a lady. I still kept my eyes down cast as he announces that I have been sold to a Mistress Katelyn. I don't look up and the head master comes up and takes my leash roughly dragging me down the stairs to a room where I get a shot and immediately feel drowsy and fall asleep.

Katelyn's pov:
I finally got my new submissive after not liking what I've seen at every other auction I went to. She was so beautiful and she looked so scared. She was to beautiful to be kept in a situation like this. When I got to the front room I paid them the 32 billion dollars I owed them, then was led back to where my pet was laying unconscious in a cage with her leash on the table next to it. I tell the workers to leave and I walk over  and take my new sub out of her cage.  As I carry her out of the building I feel her stir in her sleep. Then she wakes up in a panic and starts thrashing around in my arms. "Shh it's ok I won't hurt you it's ok you're safe now." I say which only causes her to get more distressed and i stop walking and have to spend the next hour murmuring sweet nothings into her hair to get her to finally calm down. Once she's finally calm I get into my limo and place my beautiful pet in my lap. I then tell the driver to take us home and continue to cuddle my sweet little Jane till we get home. "Welcome to your new home little one." I say as we walk into the house.

Ok guys so this is my actual story here on wattpad so I'm very excited to get it up and I hope you like it. Sorry the prologue was so short I'll try to make the chapters longer but I wanted to establish a bass setting before I get into the rest of the story.