The next step

Katelynn's pov:

So today when I woke up I decided that I wanted to do something special with Jane. I'm gonna get her a training color (side note there are many different collars in BDSM so yeah, if you don't know what I'm talking then fell free to research it if you want to). I want to teach her that it's ok to make noises when being pleasured and to sometimes speak your own opinion and make your own decisions. The market never let her do that and as a result if not given a command she will just stay in whatever position she is put in. Though she is trained well, she wasn't trained in a good way. They trained her by giving harsh and extreme punishments that I do not agree with. Therefore I'm going to retrain her with some positive reinforcement, something she didn't have before, and teach her about aftercare and safe words and rewards. I hope it goes well, I know I have to even it out though, or else she will have another breakdown. 

I go upstairs and find Jane watching a movie I had set her up with,The Little Mermaid. I don't think she fully understands the concept and her little pouting face is adorable when she doesn't understand something. Or her face when she really seriously concentrated cause she gets that adorable little crease in between her eye brows. I knock on the door frame that way when i start talking I won't startle her. Jane jumps when she hears the noise.

"Jane baby I have exciting news." I tell Jane honestly excited for the day's events.

"M-mistress what i-i-is it" Jane asks, still a little startled from the knock on the door. 

"We're going to get you a collar and then I have a reward for you being such a good girl."

Suddenly Jane's whole expression changes.

Jane's pov:

When mistress said I was getting a reward my whole body shut down. I can't tell mistress I don't know what that is she'll get mad. I wonder if it's a type of punishment. Mistress has been soft with me, I've broken so many rules. With that in mind I fully except my fate and realize mistress is calling me. I'm such a bad sub for not paying attention, that must be why I'm getting a punishment. 

"-ne, -ane, Jane, baby can you hear me. ?" Mistress asked looking upset there I go messing things up again, I've got to do better. 

"Yes mistress I am good." That's the first time I haven't stuttered with her because I'm used to saying it. Mistress looks surprised by it but quickly regains her composer. 

"Ok sweetie if you say so. C'mon let's get you and ready for the day.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for not having updated for a while but I'll try to update every Friday or Saturday. Hope you enjoyed this little mini chapter and vote and comment. 

Goal: 50 likes, 15 comments 

If my goal can happen then I'll update twice that week. Love you all.