Valentine's Day

Jane's pov:
Mistress seems really excited today but I can't figure out why. Did I miss something God I'm so stupid. Mistress deserves a better pet. I'm such an idiot I can't even-
"Jane come here sweetie I have a surprise for you." Mistress said cutting off my thoughts.
"I-i's be t-there's." I tell her curse my stupid stutter.
"Okay sweetie." I rush out to where mistress is and am shocked. She has these weird colorful things on green sticks (flowers) and this funny looking box (assorted chocolate). I walk towards her cautiously and when I finally get there flash her a confused look.
"Baby it's ok I understand that you don't know what day it is but it's a day you spend with someone you really like and I want to spend it with you. Happy Valentine's Day. Come on we can go watch some movies."
We go watch a couple of movies well I was trying to watch but kept having to ask mistress what everything was. How do they shrink the people and get them into the box (TV).
"M-mistress I-i's likes y-you's."
"Baby I like you too come on let's get some sleep."

Sorry it's so short you guys but since I haven't posted in a minute I figured I would type up something to celebrate Valentine's Day. I hope you love it and spend it with someone you love.