Imagine Ivar saving you from certain pain - IV

Words: 2013

Ivar his horse had a hard time since Floki maked him the chariot. The animal was galloping over the landscape and you were a little afraid that you would fall off. So you were glad when you saw the farm of your father.
"You only have one speed with this animal."
"I'm a cripple y/n, I like to go fast if I can." He gave you a promesing look and you knew immediately that he wasn't only talking about the horse. As soon as he stoped the horse you jumped of the chariot and looked to the farm. You haven't been here since you traveled to Kattegat to sell the place.
"Why are we here?" You asked for the second time that day. He was the one who insisted on going.
"Maybe I'm planning on buying it, it's a nice piece of land." He answered you directly. You gave him a confusing look.
"Why?"
"So that our childeren have something." He replied. You opened your mouth to said something but you only stared.
"We aren't even married, besides, you go to Engeland next week, who says you come back?" You turned back to Ivar with that question. He didn't wanted your help getting of the chariot so you only watched.
"I always come back and I marry you tomorrow." He said while crawling down the pad to the house you grew up in.
"What are we going to do?" You said startled. A wedding? You never saw a wedding the last five years, and now he wanted to marry you.
"Don't look so supriced y/n, I told you that I would marry you."
"That was three months ago." You protested while walking after him. He stopt his movements and turned to you.
"I gonna marry you." He said resolute. "Tomorrow." He nodded as if it was his dicision and his alone.
"Do I have a say in it?" You asked. You puched the door open and he crawled in.
"No, do you protest?" He asked in return.
"Not really." You gave in. The idea of being Ivar's forever was kinda what you wanted.
"This is how it will go, I'm gonna marry you, take you home and make love to you," he felt silent for a moment. "all night long." He followed. You felt your body already reacting on those words. Since you cam back he didn't touched you, not in that way. "And then we go to England." He simply said.
"You make it sound easy." You responded. He crawled futher the house in, looking around while you kept standing in the doorway.
"It is that easy." He said before going out of you sight. You swallowed and walked to you bedroom, a simple small room with hardly something of emotional value. You didn't even noticed Ivar beside you. "You have very little personal affects."
"Is that why you wanted to come?" You asked while looking down to him. He looked up, smiling ... not his concerned smile, the smile that he gives his brothers always.
"I wanted to see where you lived." He answered.
"And?"
"Disappointed." He shook his head while pulling his body up to the bed, your bed.
"And?" You asked further. He laid down on his back staring at the ceiling, still smiling.
"You don't have any secrets?" He asked generally curious. You looked down to the wooden floor.
"No Ivar. You know them already." You answered quietly. He chuckled.
"That you never pleased a man before? I still feel very satisfied by that." He smiled confident. His direct questions maked you blush. He puched his body up on his elbows and looked at you. "Did you have someone else in the past three months?"
"What no! Ivar!" You reacted angry. "My father was sick, how could you even say that." You wanted to leave, away from his interrogation but he was faster. He pulled you by your hand back right into his lap, it even took your breath away for a moment.
"Angry?" He asked. "You ask to much and yes, you make me angry sometimes." You answered without looking at him, you looked in your lap.
"Still want to marry me?" He wispered. You looked up in his bleu eyes and narrowed your eyes a little, as if you were thinking about it. His eyes grew more concerned, almost with fear. "Y/n." He warned you. You smiled comforting.
"Sure Ivar, I will marry you." You giggled because you had fooled him for a moment. He puched your back in the bed and let his hand vanish under your skirt while kissing your neck. "Shouldn't we wait until tomorrow?" You asked. Your body was already craving for him.
"I'm Viking, not a Christian. I do as I please." He murmered against your ear. His touch maked you soft inside. You pulled his shirt over his head and let your hands roam over his chest. You missed Ivar, more than you could imagine. He pulled his head back and looked at you. "Or do you want to wait?"
"Not anymore now." You wispered. He pressed a kiss on your lips and you moaned a little.
"I love you y/n, you know that right?"
"Yes Ivar, I know. For now just stop talking." You replied, he chuckled again.
"Always so greedy." He murmered.