Imagine Ivar saving you from certain pain - I

Words: 1308

You where already for a month in Kattegat. Last time you came here you were a kid, with your father for some business in the market. Since then a lot has changed, Kattegat was bigger and there were a lot more people coming over to sell and trade. In that month you were here you always had the feeling that someone wachted you. And even now, when you were standing in front of a seller in skins, there was that creepy shivering down your spine that maked you looked up to the surrounding. But there was nothing, there was always nothing except for other people who were selling and buying.

One day you were standing aside of the great hall, your eyes followed the wood and the minnor details in it when you heard laughing coming from the door. Your eyes travelled to the four boys, you knew  them well, who didn't, it were Ragnar's sons. Packed in skins for the cold the oldest one slapped his brother on the shoulder and pussed him futher on the pad. Sigurd, the blond one followed while drinking, still laughing. And when you looked to them walking throught the crowd you felt that shivering again. Your first instinct was to look down, to the frozen mud before you looked up and met those incredible blue eyes starring at you. It was the youngest son, Ivar. He just stared at you, his face flat from all emotions. It was intens, whatever you tried, you couldn't make you eyes look somewhere else. So you smiled a little bit, uncertain what the meaning of his starring was. It was Ivar who was watching you past month?

You slept in one of the houses in the woods, it was a half hour walk and it was dark and cold. Your hands were stiff, you felt the darkness starring down upon you as you walked between the trees. Some laughing makes you startle and you began to walk faster. "Slavegirl!" One of the men yelled at you. You were no slave, only a simple farmer looking to trade. You tried to ingore the drunk men but one of them walked, not so straight, at you and grabbed you by the wrist. "Slavegirl." He said, laughing as you were attempted to get away from them.
"She is a fine looking slave." The other one said. You hardly saw their faces in the dark. The fear hitted you like an ocean when one of them laid there hands on your hips, pulling you closer.
"Let me go." It was hardly loud enough for one of them to hear. The tears already rolled down your cheeks as they pushed your back against the tree.
"I want a turn." "Me first." They began a discussion over who gets you first.
"Please don't do this." You begged but non of them were listening. They pulled the warm animalskin from your body, pulling on your skirt while one of them makes his pants loose. You thought this was it, you would be rapped by a bunch of drunk men. You tried to yell for help but they covered your mouth. Just as you thought it would happen you heard one of them scream. You opened your eyes only to see one of them drop to the ground, an axe in his back. The next thing you know the other one before you dropped before your feet. The other two ruched away. Your hands were shaking as you slowly walked away from the body before you. Your legs hardly could hold you so you collapsed against another tree.
"Y/n." The voice starled you again but when you looked you saw him, the boy with the blue eyes, Ivar, as he pulled his axe from the first dead men.

He pulled his cripple body over the frozen ground to you and for a moment you weren't sure what he was goong to do, saving you life or making it worse. You knew him hardly but there were stories over Ivar the Boneless. You froze when he pulled your skin over the ground and gave it back. "You saved me." You wispered.
"Good observation." He replied with a little grin on his face. He sat beside you, shoulder against shoulder. You were almost freezing to dead but for some reason it doesn't matter anymore.
"How do you know my name?" You looked at him, his blue eyes almost as fearsome like the tales you heard about him.
"I take an intrest in you." He said. "Why?" "You ask a lot of questions y/n." He smilled, a smile you couldn't put to words.
"It's my right to ask." You tried to be a little fearsome yourself but it hardly worked.
"I'm Ragnar's son, I have a right to ask." He instantly replied. You nodded and looked away from him. The next thing you felt were his cold fingertops over your even colder hand. "Your freezing." He said sofly. With your free hand you runned the tears from you cheeks, not answering his words. "Do you trust me?" He asked. You looked at him again, his eyes less angry, more commited.
"I don't know." You replied unsure of the situation.
"I just saved your life." He looked at the bodies of the men who tried to rape you again.
"I trust you." The words came without even blinking. When you looked at him there was that little smile.
"Good, come with me." He demanded and you followed without hessitation. What was it with him that makes you want to jump through fire.

You sat before the fire on the ground, Ivar right beside you. He did nothing really, except for bringing you here. "Why were you watching me Ivar?" You asked softly. It was still for a moment, you looked away from the fire only to see him watching in it.
"Can you fight?" He asked without looking away from the fire.
"No." "Do you wanna learn?" Now he looked at you and you just nodded.
"I want to learn how the defend myself." "There are a lot of things you have to learn." He reacted. What? He smiled, a secretive smile.
"I don't know what you are talking about." You said in hope that he wouldn't get further on it.
"I saw you there, you were scared, you never pleased a man before, do you?" He asked. You cheeks were colloring red and you looked straight in the fire again. A whole time there was nothing but silence and you relaxed a little bit again. "I was watching you because your a beautifull girl who hasn't been spotted by my brothers," he was quiet for a moment. "And I want you all to myself." He wispered. You looked at him, slightly shokked. He smiled again and raised his hand, let his fingertips slide over your skin, you shivered again but didn't move an inch. "Lay down." He demanded softly. You did it, you lay down on your back only to see how he moved closer, pressing half his weight against your upper body. Your breathing was already reacting on it but you couldn't do a thing. You just looked at him and closed your eyes when his lips pressed against yours. It wasn't a hungry kiss like you thought it would be, it was kinda gentle and you felt weak inside. Your hand reacted, reached for his jaws as you tried to keep him just there. But you were no match to his strenght, he pulled back a few inches, his blue eyes locked in yours. "Was this your first kiss?" You nodded shyly. His lips pressed against your cheek, travelling down to your neck. "Do you want more y/n?" He asked between kisses through.
"Yes." You wispered. You wanted more, you wanted more form him...