"Ryder," Niall calls from across the room. I groan and flick my eyes over to him.

Niall is sitting on the floor with his hands tied behind his back, his cheek swollen with a bruise and a bit of blood staining his grey shirt. "Ry, are you okay?"

I nod and wince feeling a jolt of pain in my head but before I could answer, movement at the door gets my attention. I glance over and try my best to focus on faces but with my blurry vision from the blows I have already taken doesn't make it easy.

"He wants to hear her." A deep voice speaks and I feel my eyes starting to droop. When I manage to open them Isaac is approaching me.

"No!" Niall suddenly exclaims. "No, you stupid-"

"Ah!" I yell out in pain feeling a sudden hard kick to my ribs. Tears run down my cheeks as I turn on my side, screwing my eyes shut feeling another kick in my stomach knocking the air out of me.

"There, did you hear her?" The same voice speaks getting fainter and fainter as he walks away. "Alright...I suggest you hurry cause she will not last long."

"Come on Isaac," the same man orders after a moment and I am relieved when I see him walking away.

When the door closes I hear Niall groaning as he tries his best to come over to me, scooting on his bottom and feet as I began to weep.

"Hey, it's okay." Niall says, shifting onto his knees, struggling at bit before leaning down to me, resting his forehead against the side of my head.

"I don't...what did I do?" I sob. "I don't understand why-"

"Shh," Niall says pressing a kiss on my temple. "Harry will come babe, just you wait. He will kick the living shit out of everybody."

"If there is one thing I know about him is to not mess with his family because when it comes to spilling blood, under this circumstance, he doesn't show remorse."

"I'm sorry, you're here too." I whimper, feeling guilty that he is only here cause he was watching me and they couldn't let him go.

"No, don't be silly." He mutters. "Besides, when we do get out I'm going to kill Isaac myself."

"He really is a dangerous guy." I mutter as he leans back, looking down at me.

"Yeah, they all are." Niall nods while giving me a despondent look.  His words are not that comforting but I'd be stupid to even think otherwise. We are in a mess and there is no way around it.

Harry's POV

I scowl letting out a growl while tossing the phone harshly onto the floor as soon as the call dropped.

"Anything?" Shawn asks the guy sitting on the couch with a laptop resting on his lap.

"No." He frowns shaking his head. "The phone is a burner, and they didn't last that long for me to trace it."

"Damn it." James curses under his breathe, shaking his head, biting the inside of his cheek. I hear Zayn let out a snicker and I clench my jaw, glaring at him.

"Where is he? What does he want with her?" I urgently demand, my shoulders pushed back.

"It's more about what he wants with the two of you." He smirks, looking over at James then at me, his upper arm being held by a police officer.