"Well all that I am here for is you, but that doesn't mean I can't have a little fun."

"Ah,no!" I half gasp and groan as he leans in to kiss me but I turn my head, placing my clenched hands against his chest.

"Ryder!" I hear Niall yell, his voice filled with panic and anxiety.

"Niall!" I whimper, screwing my eyes shut as he places a kiss on my cheek.

"No! Get off!" I say, using all the strength that I have and shove him away. Not wasting anymore time I grab the pan, that had left overs of our chicken stir fry on the counter, and bring my arm back smacking him on the side of his head.

"Ah, fuck!" He curses, his Irish accent thick and clear as he steps back, holding his head.

"Hold on, I'm coming!" Niall yells from the other room as I drop the pan, letting it clatter on the floor as I quickly rush over to the front door.

"Go Ryder! Go!" Niall yells at me as I see him finally getting up off the floor.

"Niall," I stop a few paces away from the door, turning back around to face him. "Come with-"

"No go!" He says waving me off with his arm and I catch glimpse of his pocket knife, shining under the light in his other hand. I nod and rush to the door, tugging it open.

"I'm going to the neighbors house to-" I groan when I step forward and collide with someone.

A scream leaves my mouth as another man dressed in all black and wearing a ski mask, reaches out and grabs me. I fight and wiggle against his grip, bringing my hand up in the process to pull the mask off his head. As I do, his face come into full view and I am met with a pair of eyes I have grown to fear.

Harry's POV

I woke up early the next morning. I have been meaning to call Ryder but I decide against it, not knowing how late she slept last night. As I finish pouring some orange juice into the glass out of the carton, the doorbell rings.

"I'll get it!" I call out to Gemma as I make my way over to the door.

"Louis," I smile, taking his hand before pulling him into a hug. "What are you doing here? Come on in."

"Thanks." He replies back, as I shut the door.

"I was about to start breakfast. Would you like some?" I ask he follows me into the kitchen.

"Uh...no thanks I already ate."

"Oh, well let me just pour you some juice." I say grabbing a clean glass out of the dish rack before placing it on the counter.

"So what's up? Got tired of London girls and came here?" I tease, pouring orange juice into his glass.

"No, not really." He replies back, taking a sit on the stool across the counter from me.

"So how are you? Have you got tired of Niall complaining about Ryder?" I ask, placing the carton back down after filling the glass.

"How is my princess doing?" I ask, holding the glass out towards him. Louis doesn't say anything or moves to take the glass from me, I furrow my brows, worry beginning to set in.