Apology (Zach LaVine) -Trinity-

See, the6ixgoddess_  ! I told you I would actually write this. I'm glad you changed your request to Zach😭 Anyways, I love you and I hope you like it (:

-Trinity's POV-

"Zach, I'm being serious! You're pronouncing it wrong. It's K-A-T, not KAT. He's not a cat. It's his initials. Therefore, it is pronounced K-A-T!"I shouted at my boyfriend.

Zach threw his head back in frustration. "Trin, he's one of my best friends. I think I know how to pronounce KAT,"he groaned.

"Then you would know it's pronounced K-A-T,"I shot back.

Zach mumbled,"You're so childish, I swear. You can't ever be wrong."

"Say it louder next time, boo,"I sarcastically said.

Zach laughed. "You need to stop fighting with me over little thing, like how to pronounce one of my best friends' nickname."

"I'm just trying to correct your mistake,"I huffed, getting up from the couch.

Zach chuckled, pulling on my hand. "Don't be upset. I don't want to fight with you,"he said with a small smile.

I replied,"Okay, apologize then." "For what?! You're the one who was arguing with me!"he exclaimed.

One thing you should know about me is that I never apologize. I'm never wrong, so I shouldn't have to apologize for dumb reasons. I don't care what the circumstances are, I will never apologize to anyone.

"I ain't apologizing so it's all up to you,"I shrugged before walking towards the door.

"Where you going?"Zach asked. I looked back and responded,"Wherever I want to."

"Oh my god, Trinity. You're so damn petty sometimes. Give it a damn break. Don't be stupid."

I rolled my eyes and slammed the door as I left the house. He frustrates me so much at times.

I went to my friend Daryl's house, knowing she would have something to say about the situation. She let me in and I sat in her living room.

Daryl laughed and said,"The fact that you can just walk into my house and make it your home is amazing."

I shrugged, sitting back on the couch. "Zach's so annoying sometimes,"I groaned.

Daryl sat down next to me and I told her what happened.

When I finished, she commented,"He's your boyfriend though. You gotta love him."

I rolled my eyes. "Daryl, don't be dumb. He wants me to apologize. As if I did something wrong!"

"Stop being so childish and just apologize,"she sighed.

I replied,"What the fuck, no. You know I never say sorry. And he's wrong for thinking KAT's pronounced like that."

"You really are as petty as everyone says you are,"she laughed.

I took a deep breath. "Daryl, I swear to God-"

She cut me off. "Seriously, just go apologize! It isn't that hard. Do you want someone to steal your man?"

"No..."I trailed off. She has a point there. I continued,"He's my man. No one can steal him. He is mine."

"Then just say sorry and get over it. Or else some random hoes gonna be all over your man,"Daryl shrugged.

I thought about it. Daryl wasn't wrong. If I just apologize, everything will be fine. But if I keep being petty, he might just get annoyed and leave me. I don't want no hoe around my man.

"Fine, I'll apologize,"I decided.

"Woah, Trinity's going to actually apologize? How iconic,"Daryl laughed.

I glared at her. "Whatever. I just want Zach to stay mine."

"Tell me how it goes. Good luck,"she said as I stood up.

I nodded before walking out the door. I slowly walked back to my house, just thinking. I really don't want Zach to leave me.

The door was unlocked when I turned the knob. This boy's gonna get us robbed one day...

"Zach, where are you?"I called, walking into the living room.

I heard some shuffling in the kitchen, so I walked in. Zach was just sitting at the dinner table, eating.

"Boy, you deaf or something?"I asked, laughing a bit.

Zach looked up at me. "Aren't you mad at me?"he teased.

I took a deep breath and sat down beside him. "You know I like arguing and being right. But I don't want you to be upset with me. So I'll let you think it's pronounced like 'cat'. I won't say anything. But I'm sorry,"I said.

Zach smiled and hugged me. "Woah Trin, this is the first apology I've heard from you,"he laughed. He placed a kiss on the top of my head. "I accept your apology."

I looked up at him and said,"Good. And that's the only time I'll ever apologize, so don't get too used to it."

Zach chuckled, shaking his head. "You're too childish. But I love you for that,"he said.

I smiled. "I know, Zach." He leaned down to kiss me. I pulled away and said,"By the way, it is pronounced K-A-T."