I Will (Klay Thompson) -Catherine-

Aye, this one's for catfigas ! Sorry it took forever, but I hope you like it (:

-Catherine's POV-

"Defence! Defence!"I chanted along with all the other Warriors fans at Oracle Arena. "Come on Klay!"I shouted, urging my boyfriend on.

Dating a professional basketball player is really fun, especially when it comes to being supportive. I support Klay in everything he does, which keeps our relationship strong.

The Warriors were beating the Bulls by 11 in the 4th quarter, so I was pretty confident the Warriors would win. So mid-quarter, I headed to the back.

I've learned all the staff's names and I talk to most of them whenever I'm at a game, so I consider almost everyone friends.

I watched the rest of the game on a small TV with Ayesha Curry. We chatted and laughed about our men, making fun of Klay's free throws and Steph's running. Hey, it's what girlfriends/wives are meant to do.

The Warriors won, and soon came pouring through the hallway. Cheering and screaming, they all high-fived me and Ayesha.

Klay followed soon behind and hugged me. He was super sweaty, but I hugged back anyways. "Great game tonight, baby,"I congratulated with a smile.

He kissed my forehead and replied,"Thanks, babe. I'll talk to you after I change, okay?" I nodded and he followed the other players to the locker room.

Steph ran up to Ayesha and kissed her. "Sorry, I was doing interviews,"he apologized, a small smile on his face. "You look beautiful,"he added, kissing her once again.

I just stood there, taking in all the cuteness. These two are adorable.

Steph turned to me and said,"Aye, Cathy. How are you?"

"I'm great. What about you?"I responded with a smile.

He shrugged,"Same old, same old. Always good."

I nodded. "Good to hear."

"I was talking to Klay before the game, and he seems even more in love with you than the day y'all got together. He's gonna pop the question soon. I can feel it,"Steph grinned.

I blushed a bit, thinking about Klay and I's future together. "I really do love him,"I said, smiling to myself.

"Awww, you and Klay are adorable,"Ayesha cooed, making my pale skin turn pink. Steph laughed and ran off to the locker room.

I patiently waited for Klay to come back out. Ian Clark and Patrick McCaw came out and started talking to me. "Hey Catherine, haven't seen you in a while. What's up?"Ian asked, hugging me.

I hugged Patrick while I answered,"I've been busy with work and all that. No free time for me."

Ian replied,"That sucks. I've wanted to hang out with you for a long time now."

Right then, Klay came. He put his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek. "Hey princess,"he whispered.

Patrick said,"Klay, your girl is gorgeous. Be careful before Ian or I steal her."

I laughed, shaking my head. Klay immediately wrapped his arms around me and said,"Aye, don't look at my girl like that. She's mine, okay?"

"Yeah guys,"I agreed, laughing. I kissed Klay just to further the point.

Steph and Ayesha walked over to us. "What're you all up to?"Steph asked.

Patrick replied,"Klay's getting jealous that we're talking to Catherine." Him and Ian started laughing. I rolled my eyes at their childishness.

"Come on y'all. Cut it out. We all know Klay's gonna put a ring on Cathy real soon,"Ayesha grinned.

I looked up at Klay who laughed. "I mean, that isn't false..."he trailed off.

My eyes widened. "For real, Klay?"I asked.

"Not right now or anything, but yeah in the near future. I love you, Cathy, and I want to make our relationship concrete sooner than later."

I smiled and leaned up to kiss him. "I love you too, Klay,"I replied.

"Damn, y'all is cute. I need to get myself a girl,"Patrick said.

Ian smacked the back of his head and laughed,"Maybe if you take your eyes off Catherine for a minute you would be able to find a girl for yourself." I laughed seeing Patrick's face.

"Wanna go home now?"Klay asked, entwining his hand with mine.

I nodded, yawning. "Yeah, I'm tired. And I have work in the morning,"I sighed. I said bye to everyone before walking to the car with Klay.

While he was driving, he quietly said,"I'm so lucky to have you in my life, baby. You make me a better person and never fail to amaze me. I love you so much."

I smiled, closing my eyes. Right before I dozed off, he whispered,"And I will make you my wife soon. I promise you."