Season Opener: And We're Back By Popular Demand

"And you guys thought we weren't coming back?" Teyana chuckled as she posed next to Iman.

"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the Season Opener with your favourite hosts, Iman Shumpert and Teyana Taylor." Iman said as he kissed Teyana's cheek.

"You are too much babe." she said she waved him off. "Today, we will not be sitting down with the crew of the Group Chat Chronicles."

"We have a special All-Star panel for you guys and we will sit down and discuss what happened last season and what is coming up for you guys this season." Iman continued. The couple walked center stage and sat in the two-seater couch.

"Now, this season is all about drama but it is also all about empowerment and growth of the cast." Teyana started.

"Many persons will go through some lessons that will help them grow and elevate themselves as persons in the world."

"That doesn't mean the savegry and the pettiness will stop."

"Not at all." Iman said laughing. "Let just say some persons grew wings and started to fly, sadly, they couldn't fly away from Dejounte's savageness."

"Babe, I already got my edge control, because I'm not allowing him to scalp me this season. "

Introduction Song: Wings ~ Little Mix

"Now I know you guys are wondering, who are these all-star persons on the panel? Well it is time to introduce you to these lovely people." Teyana said smiling.

"To my right, we have the guys. Welcome, The head coach of the Los Angeles Lakers, Luke Walton, Wide Receiver for the New York Giants, Odell Beckham Jr, Point Guard for the Cleveland Caveliers, Kyrie Irving, and Center for the Sacramento Kings, Demarcus Cousins." Iman welcomed the guys. "What's good fellahs?"

"I don't even know why I am here."Demarcus said as he shrugged and sipped his tea. He honestly, did not know what was going on, he just showed up because he had to.

"They say I was a good analyst for the Superbowl, might as well try and be one for this. This show seems quite interesting. " Odell said as he gave his famous heart warming smile.

"I'm just making sure my boys don't look like fools off the court too." Luke said as he shook his head. He honestly had more faith in Brandon than in D'angelo, but he prayed that Dlo would not look as stupid this season.

"I'm just here for the drama." Kyrie said as he nodded his head. Demarcus snickered, as he laughed at a joke in his head. He decided that he was not going to be petty towards his fellow panelist for now.

"And on my left, I got the ladies in the house, please welcome, Miss Keke Palmer, The one and only Gabrielle Union, The true Mrs. Lala Anthony and Zendaya." Teyana said as she introduced the female panel. "How you are you ladies doing tonight.

"I am doing fine Teyana. I think Gab and I are here to give some veteran insight on the girls situation with basketball players." Lala said as Gabrielle nodded with her.

"I am just here to tell the truth and see what is up." Zendaya said nochalantly. Demarcus whispered something to Kyrie, causing both of them laugh. "Problem Cousins?" Zendaya asked as she squinted her eyes at him.

"Nothing, nothing." He said as he looked at Odell and looked back at her. Odell smacked his lips as the rest of them laughed.

"I can see the panel will have it out with one another today." Iman said laughing still. "What's up with you Keke?"